CHAPTER-5

AUTHOR 'S POV

It has been two weeks since Veer and Ishika started living together since Neha left for the trip. Today, when Veer reached home, he found Ishika sitting with some fashion design drawings, wearing a sad expression.

Veer found it strange because whenever he came back home from his office, he found her welcoming him with a smile and enjoying TV. 

He asked her what happened, and she replied that she had taken part in a fashion contest happening in her institute.

She had a partner, but he fractured his leg, rendering him unable to participate. 

She had already prepared the outfit, and in two days, she was supposed to do a ramp walk with her partner. However, now she couldn't find a replacement who matched the specific height and weight requirements.

After listening to her, Veer also felt dilemma, but Ishika started noticing him and realized that Veer would be the perfect partner for the ramp walk.
Seeing her enthusiasm, Veer asked what happened?

 When Ishika suggested he be her partner, Veer felt uncertain about how he could fill that role, considering he knew nothing about ramp walks and whether he could fit into the outfit.

Ishika pleaded with him, and Veer, after some consideration, agreed. Ishika jumped on him in excitement and hugged him, which delighted Veer.

He mentioned his lack of knowledge about ramp walks, but Ishika assured him she would teach him.

She took measurements and found him 2 kg lighter than her previous partner, but she reassured him that she would adjust the measurements.

Veer suggested they enjoy dinner, and Ishika mentioned she had prepared Chinese cuisine for the dinner.

Veer went into his room while taking a shower, he started thinking about how Ishika hugged him.

He smiled while imagining this hugging moment. He soon finished his shower and went to the dining table, where he found Ishika had already set the table.

Today, Ishika prepared fried rice, sweet corn soup, and Manchurian. They both enjoyed the food while chatting with each other.

 They both enjoyed the food while chatting with each other