CHAPTER- 10

Livia arrived at the breathtaking beach, following a trail of delicate rose petals, leading her to a stunning dinner setup.

Scanning the area for Dante, she felt a tap on her shoulder

Scanning the area for Dante, she felt a tap on her shoulder. Dante, with a mischievous smile, covered her eyes. Giggling, Livia turned, embracing him with a kiss, exchanging Valentine's wishes, and receiving a bouquet of vibrant red roses from him. The evening unfolded with dinner, laughter, and conversations, accompanied by a glass of wine, making it a perfect celebration.

As the night deepened, Dante asked Livia for a dance. They swayed gracefully, embracing the romance of the beach. Soon, Dante hinted at a surprise and blindfolded Livia, teasing her curiosity. Walking to an undisclosed location, Livia's anticipation soared. She playfully questioned Dante, eager for clues, but he remained mysterious.

Finally halting at a chosen spot, Livia, inquisitive and excited, removed the blindfold, gasping at the enchanting setup.

Turning, she found Dante on one knee, presenting a velvet box holding a magnificent diamond ring.

Overwhelmed by emotion, Dante poured his heart out, expressing by saying this "In your eyes, I've found my home, in your laughter, my joy. With every moment shared, my love for you grows. Today, I stand here with a heart full of hope and a question in my soul. Will you share your life's journey with me? Will you make my world complete by being my partner in every adventure, my confidant in every challenge, and my love for eternity?"

Tears welled up in Livia's eyes as she professed her love and acceptance, and Dante echoed his sentiments. They savored the precious moment, wrapped in the sheer beauty of their love and commitment.Their hearts brimmed with joy as they embraced this milestone in their relationship, cherishing the promise of a future filled with love, adventures, and unyielding companionship.

Livia said to Dante that she wants to be his in all senses. Dante took her in bridal style and then they went towards the beach house. they reached inside the room.