𝑀𝒴 𝒟𝐸𝒜𝒟𝐿𝒴 𝒪𝐵𝒮𝐸𝒮𝒮𝐼𝒪𝒩

STORY DESCRIPTION

Lucas Moreau is a billionaire who is happily married to Alexandra, a beautiful woman. Alexandra has a daughter named Alice Laurent from her previous marriage to an abusive and alcoholic husband. After divorcing him, she met Lucas at a party, and they fell in love. Lucas is very protective of Alice and acts as a father figure in her life.

However, when Alice turned 13, Alexandra noticed some unexpected changes in Lucas' behavior towards Alice. Despite this, Alice is grateful for the love and support she receives from Lucas.

After completing her education, Alexandra sends Alice to a prestigious university in London. Alice returns home after seven years to find that her parents have been in an accident. Unfortunately, Alexandra passed away in the accident, but Lucas is still alive and in critical condition.

Alice meets with Lucas' doctor, who gives her some instructions on how to save her stepfather. Alice is now the last hope to save Lucas, but Alice is in turmoil about whether she will follow the doctor's instructions or not.
What are the instructions? find out how Alice will save the life of her step-father Lucas.

ℂℍ𝔸ℝ𝔸ℂ𝕋𝔼ℝ𝕊 𝕀ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕆𝔻𝕌ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ

FEMALE LEAD

FEMALE LEAD

AGE: 21 YEARS OLD

MALE LEAD

MALE LEAD

AGE: 40 YRS OLD

•------•°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°•------•