CHAPTER-6

Ranvijay and Ruhanika finally made it to Paris as the evening sky painted the city in hues of orange and pink. The view of the Eiffel Tower from their suite left Ruhanika spellbound; it was like a dream come true.

 Ranvijay, being the thoughtful guy, suggested they freshen up before dinner, ensuring they'd make the most of their time together.

After changing into comfortable clothes, they savored a delightful dinner and called it a night.

NEXT DAY

 The next morning came with a new purpose, they dressed up sharply as they were set to meet potential investors for their Paris project.

Ranvijay's dark eyes caught the attention of the guy, making him swiftly refocus on the project at hand

Ranvijay's dark eyes caught the attention of the guy, making him swiftly refocus on the project at hand. The meeting continued, the terms were discussed in detail, and eventually, lunch arrived.

 Amidst the dining, Ranvijay's attention shifted to Ruhanika, but in a different light. When the waiter brought a dish, Ranvijay made sure to inquire about peanuts, being considerate due to his wife's allergy.

This simple act of concern touched Ruhanika deeply. It wasn't just about the peanuts; it was about the care and thoughtfulness Ranvijay showed towards her. As they continued conversing, Ruhanika couldn't help but express her gratitude, "Thank you, Ranvijay, for being so considerate. It means a lot."

Ranvijay smiled warmly, "Of course, Ruhanika. Your well-being is important to me."

During the meeting, Ranvijay took charge of the discussion and engaged in a detailed conversation with Mr. Alexander about the project's intricate aspects. "We are thrilled about the potential that this project holds," Ranvijay stated with confidence in their plan.

Mr. Alexander nodded in acknowledgment, recognizing their dedication. "Your enthusiasm is evident, and we are interested in your proposal," he replied, his tone reflecting his curiosity and interest.
Ranvijay looked towards Ruhanika to check her opinion subtly. "We believe in our plan and are determined to make it a success," he said, conveying his determination through his eyes.

Ruhanika also shared her thoughts, saying, "Absolutely. We are passionate about this venture and aim to create something remarkable."

Ranvijay noticed the man who had been staring at Ruhanika, washing his hands in the restroom. Sensing Ranvijay's entry, the man questioned his presence. 

Without a word, Ranvijay swiftly removed his watch and struck the man, issuing a warning that this was his final chance before facing dire consequences. 

After the confrontation, Ranvijay left the washroom, taking a different path to avoid suspicion. He met Ruhanika at their table, and following the meeting's conclusion, they headed back to their hotel.

Encouraging Ruhanika to rest, Ranvijay informed her of their dinner plans with clients later that evening. 

He assured her that he'd join the party after attending to some urgent matters. 

As Ruhanika dozed off for a nap, she awoke in the evening, realizing it was time to prepare for the celebration.

In the bathroom, she noticed a stunning dress on the bed, accompanied by a note: "Something beautiful for a beautiful lady." 

Blushing at the gesture, Ruhanika adorned the dress and received a message from Ranvijay, informing her of a driver waiting outside

Trusting Ranvijay's instructions, she met the driver and arrived at the designated spot, as described.

Arriving at a splendid villa, Ruhanika found no one there, briefly wondering if she'd made a mistake. As she ventured inside, someone suddenly blindfolded her, causing a momentary panic until she recognized Ranvijay's touch. 

He led her by hand to a beautifully arranged dinner setup. Overwhelmed, she inquired about the purpose of this unexpected dinner.

Ranvijay postponed explaining the reason, choosing instead to indulge in the evening's offerings

They savored a delightful dinner accompanied by drinks. Ranvijay then requested a dance, and they swayed together, relishing the moment. 

Midst the dance, Ranvijay expressed his emotions, confessing his love for Ruhanika.

"I love you," Ranvijay declared, his heart laid bare. In response, Ruhanika reciprocated his feelings, feeling the same intense emotions blooming within her.

Their emotions ignited, leading to a passionate and heartfelt kiss, sealing their shared affection. It was a moment where unspoken words found expression, and their bond deepened.

 Ranvijay and Ruhanika reveled in the enchantment of the night, cherishing their newfound closeness and the powerful declaration of their love.

°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°