CHAPTER-4

Livia woke up on the morning of her first day at the art academy, a blend of excitement and nervousness swirling within her. With anticipation tingling in her veins, she took a refreshing shower, the warm water awakening her senses and easing the tension.

Dressing elegantly for the occasion, she meticulously packaged all the art supplies Dante had bought for her, admiring each item with gratitude for Dante's kindness after her mother's passing.

She felt a surge of determination to fulfill her dreams of becoming a talented artist, promising herself she would make her mother proud

Realizing the time, she hurried to the dining table where Dante awaited her. "Good morning, Livia," Dante greeted her warmly, wishing her luck on her first day at the academy. He mentioned that he would drop her off but Enzo, his driver, would pick him up after. Over breakfast, Dante advised Livia to call him anytime she needed help and accompanied her to the car.

On the way to the art academy, Dante expressed his best wishes and bid her goodbye, watching until she disappeared into the academy's entrance. He felt a sense of contentment and hoped for a bright future for Livia.

Inside the academy, Livia navigated to her class, greeted by the arrival of the teacher, Mr. David, who introduced himself and commenced the class. Leonardo, a fellow student, joined the class with his usual cheerful presence. Mr. David, in a teasing manner, engaged with Leonardo, who took it in stride before settling near Livia. He waved at her with a friendly hello, trying to strike up a conversation.

Though Livia was appreciative, she felt a bit overwhelmed by Leonardo's eagerness and politely avoided further interaction.

Engrossed in the class, Mr. David delved into the basics of art, discussing various aspects with enthusiasm. Livia found herself deeply engaged, feeling a surge of joy as she immersed herself in her passion for art, vowing to fulfill her mother's aspirations.

When the clock struck 2 pm, the class concluded, and Livia bid farewell to Mr. David, exiting the room. Leonardo hurriedly followed, attempting to start a conversation and become friends with Livia. However, sensing his overwhelming excitement, Livia politely bid him goodbye and moved on, finding Enzo waiting for her.

Enzo greeted her and accompanied her back to Dante's mansion. Livia retreated to her room, changed into comfortable clothes, and decided to rest for a while.

Later in the evening, Livia felt grateful to Dante for his unwavering support. Wanting to express her gratitude, she decided to bake a dessert for him. In the kitchen, she encountered Max, the house servant, and requested some ingredients for the dessert. Despite Max's offer to bake it himself, Livia insisted, and Max reluctantly agreed, handing her the ingredients.

With a sense of determination, Livia baked a delicious dessert for Dante. Max, aware that Dante typically didn't indulge in desserts, reluctantly left the dessert in the kitchen, knowing Livia had made it with heartfelt gratitude.

After completing her dinner, Livia retired to her room. Meanwhile, Dante returned home late at 12:30 am, exhausted from work. Sitting on the couch, Max offered him water and asked if he wanted dinner. Declining, Dante learned that Livia had already eaten and had even baked a dessert for him.

Max informed Dante about Livia's dessert, knowing Dante's aversion to sweets.

Despite this, Dante headed to his room. Later, Dante, feeling curious, found the dessert in the kitchen.

Though he typically avoided desserts, he savored Livia's creation, finding unexpected joy in the gesture

Though he typically avoided desserts, he savored Livia's creation, finding unexpected joy in the gesture. Content and lighthearted, he retired to his room, falling asleep with a rare sense of happiness.

The day had been eventful for both Livia and Dante, filled with new experiences and a growing bond that held the promise of a beautiful relationship ahead.

•------•°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°•------•