CHAPTER-4

ALICE'S POV

In the evening, I am sitting in the living room, reading my books. It's been three weeks since Lucas started going to his office. 

At first, I wasn't ready to send him because he had memory loss. I talked to his doctor, who said going to work might help him remember things by being around other people. After being very careful, we let Lucas go to work. 

On his first day, I was worried about what might happen if someone asked about my mother, but Lucas's secretary, Albert, promised to take care of him.

I hope Lucas gets his memory back soon so we can stop pretending he's my mother. I snap out of my thoughts when I hear a voice. It's Lucas, coming in and putting his suitcase down. He sits beside me, hugs me, and kisses my head. I ask him about his day, and he talks about his time at the office. 

Suddenly, he mentions we have to go to Switzerland tomorrow night for a VIP event.

I freeze in my seat. There will be lots of people and the media at the event. How will I manage Lucas there without his health worsening? I try to tell Lucas that traveling so much might be bad for his health, but he insists it's important for him to attend the event.

NEXT DAY

The next day, Lucas and I left for Switzerland together in Lucas's private jet. We flew high up in the sky, and I looked out the window to see the clouds passing by. Lucas sat beside me.

After a few hours, we landed in Switzerland in the afternoon. The sun was shining brightly, and the air felt fresh and crisp. We were both a little tired from the long flight, so we decided to rest for a while at the hotel.

In the evening, we felt refreshed and ready to go out. We wanted to look nice for the special event we were going to. So, we both went to our rooms to get ready. I put on my best dress, and Lucas wore a handsome suit.

 I put on my best dress, and Lucas wore a handsome suit

I looked at myself in the mirror and  tried to smile i hope this event goes well

I looked at myself in the mirror and  tried to smile i hope this event goes well .

When we were all dressed up, we went downstairs and stepped outside.We go downstairs to the lobby of the hotel, where a fancy car is waiting for us. The driver opens the door for us, and we get in. Switzerland looked beautiful in the evening light. The streets were lined with colorful buildings, and there were twinkling lights everywhere. It felt like we were in a fairy tale.

 The car takes us to a big building where the VIP event is happening. There are so many people outside, and I feel a little nervous. Some were dressed in fancy clothes like us, and others were taking pictures with cameras. I felt a little nervous, but Lucas held my hand and gave me a reassuring smile.

Inside the venue, there were tables decorated with flowers and candles.

Soft music played in the background, and people chatted and laughed

Soft music played in the background, and people chatted and laughed. Lucas introduced me to some important people, and I tried my best to smile and be polite.

I'm sitting at our table, sipping on a drink while Lucas is busy meeting important people and talking with them. He's surrounded by influential folks, and they seem to be having serious discussions.

But as the night goes on, it starts to get late. Lucas eventually comes back to our table and gently suggests that we should leave because it's getting late. I nod in agreement, feeling quite tired myself after the long day.

"I'm feeling really tired too," I tell Lucas, and he smiles warmly at me. He helps me up from my chair, and together we say goodbye to the people we met at the event. As we walk out of the building, I feel grateful to have Lucas by my side, taking care of me. We head back to our hotel, i don't know why i am feeling so tired.

AUTHOR'S POV

After reaching the hotel, Lucas casually discards his coat and turns to look at Alice in a romantic way. Alice, meanwhile, starts removing her jewelry, getting ready for some rest after the long journey. But suddenly, Lucas surprises her by wrapping his arms around her waist and planting kisses on her shoulder blades. 

Alice is taken aback by the unexpected gesture but before she knows it, Lucas turns her around and passionately kisses her lips.  

Alice is overwhelmed by the intensity of the kiss but finds herself responding in kind, her own lips meeting his eagerly. 

In that moment, all thoughts seem to fade away as they lose themselves in the embrace, swept up in the passion of the moment.

•------•°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°•------•