CHAPTER-3

The morning light filtered through the curtains, waking Livia to the unfamiliar sight of Dante's house. She lay in bed for a moment, feeling a sense of displacement, reminiscing about her past days with her mother, the warmth of their shared moments, and the overwhelming grief of her sudden absence.

As she drifted through her thoughts, a gentle knock on the door pulled her back to the present. "Yes?" she called out softly.

"Good morning, Miss Livia," came Max's voice from the other side of the door. "Breakfast is ready miss" Livia pushed herself up from the bed, a bit disoriented in her new surroundings. She took a refreshing shower and dressed in a simple dress before making her way to the dining table where Dante was already seated."Good morning, Livia," greeted Dante with a warm smile as she approached the table. "Please, join me for breakfast."

Livia nodded in response and settled in a chair beside Dante. She started eating while Dante observed her quietly. Midway through the meal, Dante handed her a brochure from an art academy.

"What's this?" inquired Livia, intrigued by the brochure.

Dante explained, "I spoke to Mr. and Mrs. Smith, our neighbors, and they mentioned your interest in painting. I thought you might want to consider joining this art academy."Livia's face lit up with joy. She expressed her gratitude between bites, feeling immensely happy about the opportunity. Once they finished breakfast, they set off in Dante's car towards the art academy.

Arriving there, Livia marveled at the surroundings, feeling elated at the sight of the academy. Her radiant smile brought a sense of contentment to Dante.

"I'll take care of the admission procedures; you take your time and enjoy the surroundings," Dante suggested as he headed towards the administrative office

"I'll take care of the admission procedures; you take your time and enjoy the surroundings," Dante suggested as he headed towards the administrative office. While Livia was exploring the academy, she accidentally collided with a boy. He quickly helped her regain her balance and apologized profusely."It's okay," Livia reassured him, smiling politely.

Introducing himself as Leonardo, the boy was captivated by Livia's beauty. He asked what she was doing in the corridor, to which Livia explained her admiration for the academy. At that moment, Livia noticed a message from Dante, stating that he had completed all the admission formalities. She excused herself and hurried to meet Dante at the gate.

Dante asked her about her experience, and once they were done, they headed to the mall to get art supplies and dresses for Livia. They shared a pleasant lunch, during which Dante acknowledged the abrupt changes in Livia's life but promised to support her.

Livia felt a surge of emotions, recalling the sudden upheaval caused by her mother's death, but she found solace in Dante's reassuring words. After lunch, they returned to Dante's mansion, where Dante helped Livia organize her shopping bags before heading out for a meeting.

Left alone, Livia took a shower and neatly arranged all her newly acquired art supplies. She made her way to the dining table for dinner, feeling a mix of gratitude and uncertainty about the changes in her life.

Meanwhile, Dante found himself caught in thoughts about Livia during his meeting. Despite the discussions and focus required, his mind frequently wandered back to Livia and the events of the day. Late in the evening, around 11:30 pm, Dante finally arrived home. He checked in on Livia one last time, reminiscing about their day at the academy and shopping before retiring to his room for a shower and well-deserved rest.

Both Livia and Dante found themselves navigating new territories: Livia, adjusting to a life after her mother's passing, and Dante, embracing the role of a supportive guardian. Their day had been a mix of emotional upheavals and new beginnings, setting the stage for a budding relationship rooted in care and understanding.

•------•°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°•------•