CHAPTER-8

ALICE'S POV

As I think back on last night, I try really hard to remember what happened. But suddenly, I feel a gentle touch on my shoulder. It's Lucas. He starts kissing my shoulder and neck, holding me close in his arms.

 "What's wrong, love?" he asks. I shake my head, hiding the fact that I had hidden my birth control pills from him.

Lucas tells me we're going on a tour of Switzerland and that I should get ready. I nod and head to get dressed. As I make my way to the bathroom, I can't shake off the feeling that something is terribly wrong. But try as I might, I can't seem to pinpoint exactly what it is.

Standing in the shower, I continue to try to piece together what happened last night. All I remember is having a few drinks at the event. When we got back to the hotel, everything becomes fuzzy. Maybe it's because I drank too much. I know it's my fault for drinking so much when I can't handle alcohol well.

Lost in my thoughts, I hear a knock on the bathroom door. It's Lucas, telling me it's getting late. I tell him I'll be out in 10 minutes. Quickly, I start getting dressed, taking into account the snowy weather outside.

                                                                            ALICE'S LOOK

                                                                            ALICE'S LOOK

I find Lucas already dressed when I come out of the bathroom. He looks handsome.

                                                                           LUCAS'S LOOK

                                                                           LUCAS'S LOOK

We left the hotel together and headed to a nearby cafe where we enjoyed a delicious breakfast.

As we eat, we look out the window and admire the beautiful scenic view of Switzerland. The mountains are covered in snow, and the trees glisten in the sunlight. It's a breathtaking sight.The snow-capped mountains and the quaint villages looked like something out of a storybook.

During breakfast, Lucas says romantic things to me, like how beautiful I look and how lucky he feels to have me by his side. But even though his words are sweet, I can't help but feel nervous.

After last night, it's hard for me to handle this intimacy. I still can't shake the feeling of uncertainty and confusion about what happened. I try to smile and nod, but inside, I'm wrestling with conflicting emotions.

Part of me wants to admire the beautiful view, but  because of last night incident another part is filled with guilt.

 We finish our breakfast and decide to take a walk outside. The air is crisp and cold, but the sunshine warms our faces as we stroll along the snowy streets and I feel grateful to be here with Lucas, despite my worries.

 We visit a quaint village nestled in the mountains, where we walk hand in hand through cobblestone streets lined with charming shops and cafes. Lucas buys me a bouquet of flowers from a local florist, and my heart swells with happiness.

Next, we take a ride on a cable car to see the breathtaking view from the top of the mountain. It's a little scary at first, but Lucas holds my hand tightly, and soon I feel safe. When we reach the top, the view is incredible. We can see the whole city below us, and it looks like a winter wonderland.

then, we take a scenic train ride through the countryside, passing by lush green fields and picturesque villages. The snow-covered landscapes were breathtaking, and I couldn't help but feel a sense of peace wash over me as I gazed out the window.

 As the day goes on, we try our hand at skiing on the snowy slopes. Lucas was an experienced skier, and he patiently teaches me how to navigate the slopes, encouraging me every step of the way. Despite my initial apprehension, I soon find myself laughing and enjoying the thrill of gliding down the mountain.

Later, we visit a chocolate factory and indulge in delicious Swiss chocolates. Lucas feeds me a piece of chocolate, his eyes filled with love and affection. But I can't shake off the feeling of unease.

Throughout the day, Lucas continues to say sweet and romantic things to me, trying to make me feel special. But underneath it all, I can't help but feel troubled.

As the day comes to an end and the sun began to set, We returned to the hotel for dinner, where we enjoyed a delicious meal by the fireplace.

After dinner, we returned to our room. Lucas suggested we watch a movie together, but I declined, saying I was tired. He looked disappointed, but he didn't push me. Instead, he wrapped his arms around me and held me close as we lay in bed

Lucas holds me close in his arms as we lay in bed, and he whispers sweet nothings in my ear. But instead of feeling comforted by his words, I feel more confused than ever. His affectionate gestures only serve to deepen the mystery surrounding last night's events.

Despite my swirling thoughts, Lucas seems to drift off to sleep quickly. His breathing becomes slow and steady, and soon, he's lost in slumber. I lie awake beside him, staring up at the ceiling, trying to make sense of everything that's happened.

In the silence of the room, my mind races with questions. What really happened last night? Why can't I remember anything clearly?

 I try to focus on the rhythmic rise and fall of Lucas's chest as he sleeps, hoping that it will lull me into slumber. But sleep eludes me, and I find myself tossing and turning until the early hours of the morning.

Eventually, exhaustion overtakes me, and I drift off into a fitful sleep. But even in my dreams, I can't escape the nagging sense of confusion and unease that haunts me. It's as if a dark cloud hangs over me, casting a shadow over everything I do.

Tomorrow is another day, and I know I can't keep avoiding the truth. But for now, all I can do is try to push aside my worries and hope for the best.

•------•°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°•------•