𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓘𝓷 𝓛𝓲𝓮𝓼

STORY DESCRIPTION

Veer Sharma is a 30-year-old executive working for an MNC company. He is an only child and has been married to Neha for five years. 

However, they have never had a proper husband-wife relationship. The reason being, Neha has been dating a guy named Nishank for eight years, even before her marriage to Veer. Veer is aware of Neha's affair, but he cannot take any action against her. 

Neha is blackmailing him, threatening to file a domestic violence case against him and his parents if he reveals her affair to anyone. Veer is keeping quiet because he worked hard to get his job, and his parents worked hard to provide him with a good education. They were poor initially, and their lives improved only after Veer secured his job.

Ishika Kapoor is Neha's younger sister, a 24-year-old studying fashion designing in a reputed college in Mumbai. She is chirpy, naughty, and full of life. She came to Mumbai to live with her sister to complete her studies. She brought a breath of fresh air into Veer's life, and they became friends.

whether Veer and Ishika can find love?, or if Neha will give her marriage with Veer another chance.

                                                     𝕀ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕆𝔻𝕌ℂ𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝕆𝔽 ℂℍ𝔸ℝ𝔸ℂ𝕋𝔼ℝ𝕊

𝓥𝓔𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓗𝓐𝓡𝓜𝓐

𝓘𝓢𝓗𝓘𝓚𝓐 𝓚𝓐𝓟𝓞𝓞𝓡

𝓘𝓢𝓗𝓘𝓚𝓐 𝓚𝓐𝓟𝓞𝓞𝓡

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ