CHAPTER-7

FLASHBACK CONTINUES

I had waited for years, patiently biding my time until Alice completed her education. To me, education was paramount for everyone, including Alice. I was determined to ensure nothing hindered her dreams, especially because once she finished her studies, she would belong to me entirely, and we could finally be together happily.

When Alice finally returned home after completing her education, I put my plan into action to get rid of Alexandra. I had meticulously planned every detail, even keeping track of the weather forecast because weather would play a role in my plan.

One rainy evening, I perfectly executed my plan. I forced Alexandra to go on a dinner date with me. After completing our dinner, we were on the way to our house. Alexandra became faint because I mixed some pills in her drink, and it was raining heavily. I noticed it was very late, and there were no cars on the bridge. 

I put on my seatbelt and removed Alexandra's seatbelt. I increased our car's speed and hit the bridge railing so that it could fall from the bridge along with Alexandra in the car.

 I jumped from the car onto safe land and pretended that I had fallen from the fall and the car had fallen from the bridge. There is no CCTV present on the bridge, so there will be no evidence of the accident. 

Everyone and the police will think that the accident happened because the car lost control due to heavy rain and fell from the bridge. I watched as the car dropped into the water. Finally, I got rid of Alexandra. Finally, there are no obstacles in my and Alice's life.

As I lay in the hospital pretending to be unconscious, I blackmailed the doctor into cooperating with my plan. I had been keeping an eye on the doctor, knowing that the hospital near the bridge would be where I would be taken after the accident. The doctor agreed to fabricate details about my memory loss, claiming I believed Alice was my wife.

My plan unfolded perfectly, and Alice believed the doctor's explanation. These past few months have been really great. Alice has been taking care of me like a super caring wife. She helps me with everything since I've been sick. 

She gives me baths with a sponge, makes yummy food for me, helps me get dressed, gives me my medicine, feeds me during dinner time, and even helps me walk when I need it. 

She's doing all the things a wife does when her husband is sick. I pretended to be getting better but continued to feign amnesia.

My next step was to take Alice to a major event in Switzerland, where I presented her as my wife to the world. It was a crucial part of my plan, as I wanted to solidify Alice's place by my side. During the event, I drugged Alice's drink to ensure she was not in her right mind. I then made love to her throughout the night, hoping she would become pregnant.

I was determined to have a child with Alice, believing it would bind her to me forever. I carefully tracked her ovulation cycle and even tampered with her birth control pills to ensure she could not avoid pregnancy.

In my twisted mind, everything was falling into place exactly as I had planned. I was willing to go to any lengths to ensure Alice remained by my side, no matter the cost.

FLASHBACK ENDS

As I drifted off to sleep, I held Alice close in my arms, cherishing her presence and showering her with tender kisses on her lips. In that moment, with Alice by my side, I felt a sense of completeness and contentment that I had never known before.

Despite the darkness of my actions, my love for Alice was genuine, and I vowed to protect her at all costs, even if it meant crossing moral boundaries

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

Alice woke up from her sleep, her heart pounding with confusion and shock. As her eyes adjusted to the dim light filtering through the curtains, she realized with a jolt that she was naked, and Lucas lay beside her in the bed, also unclothed. 

Her mind raced as she tried to piece together the events of the night before, but her head felt like it was spinning, clouded by a haze of uncertainty and fear.

She struggled to make sense of the situation, her thoughts swirling with questions and doubts. How had she ended up here, in bed with Lucas, her stepfather? The realization hit her like a ton of bricks, sending a shiver down her spine. 

She couldn't believe what she was seeing, couldn't comprehend how things had escalated to this point.

Feeling a surge of panic rising within her, Alice's first instinct was to flee, to escape from the suffocating confines of the room and the weight of the situation pressing down on her. 

But as she moved to get out of bed, she felt a wave of dizziness wash over her, causing her to stumble and grasp onto the edge of the mattress for support.

Her mind raced with a flurry of emotions—fear, confusion, shame. She couldn't shake the feeling of violation, of being trapped in a nightmare from which she couldn't awaken. Tears welled up in her eyes as she struggled to come to terms with the reality of what had transpired.

But amidst the turmoil, a nagging voice at the back of her mind whispered that she couldn't let this define her, couldn't allow herself to be consumed by despair. With a steely resolve, she pushed aside her fear and forced herself to focus on the next steps.

Gathering her strength, Alice slowly climbed out of bed, her movements shaky and unsteady. She wrapped a blanket around herself, shielding her nakedness from view, and cast a wary glance towards Lucas, who still lay motionless in the bed.

With a deep breath, she made her way to the door, her heart pounding in her chest with each step. She knew she needed to get out of there, to find somewhere safe where she could collect her thoughts and figure out what to do next.

As she stepped into the living room, She first searched for her bag and retrieved the birth control pills to avoid avoid pregnancy, a sense of relief washed over her after taking the pills but she still feels shame on her and decides to avoid Lucas till they reached their home back.

•------•°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°•------•