CHAPTER-7

VEER'S POV

I am sitting in my office and listening to every conversation of Ishika while also monitoring her location. For a few days, I put a microchip in the watch that I gifted to Ishika. It was not a prototype from my company, I made it for Ishika to listen to all her conversations and monitor her location. 

I also know that yesterday she visited Akash at the hospital to check on him. I feel so angry but I need to control myself. Even I can sow the seeds of my bad relationship with Neha in Ishika's mind. Tomorrow is my love's first birthday with me and I want to celebrate her birthday with lots of happiness.

Ishika's POV:

I woke up today, it's my birthday and I am very excited because I am going to celebrate my birthday with my friends. I get dressed for the institution, and when my mama calls me, she wishes me a happy birthday along with Papa. I miss them a lot, it is my first birthday when they are not with me. I am always excited for my birthday because my mom, dad, and I always celebrate my birthday with lots of enthusiasm.

 While thinking about happy moments with my parents, I went to the dining table and saw that Veer Jiju already prepared breakfast. I smile at seeing pancakes. Veer Jiju is an excellent cook and I love his cooking. I wished him a good morning and he wished me good morning.

 He then went to the kitchen. I thought he would wish me for my birthday, but then I thought, how will he know about my birthday? I try to remind him, but he gets busy with a phone call. We both eat breakfast, and Neha Di is not present for breakfast, she is still sleeping.

 After that photo incident, I start noticing something between Neha di and Veer Jiju. I feel they are pretending to be a lovable couple in front of me, or maybe I am overthinking after seeing that Nishank photo in the closet of Neha's di. We complete breakfast and rush to our destination.

 Veer Jiju dropped me off at the institution and went towards his office. My friends and I went inside the institution and found my friends already waiting for me. They wished me well and suggested that we should bunk the institution. I also agreed, and then we all went to the adventure park. We all tried different games, and food, and took many photos. I feel so happy with them.

Author's POV:

Veer is tracking Ishika's location from his office. He feels bad that she took a bunk, but he decides that it is her birthday, and he wants her to enjoy her birthday fully. He calls a person and mentions something, then gets engaged in his work.

 It is late evening when Ishika reaches home and calls her sister Neha di, "Di, where are you?" She checks the house and finds Neha is nowhere, and then she calls her.

 Neha answers the call and tells her that she's in the hospital as her friend met with an accident and she has to take care of her. She will come tomorrow morning and cut the call immediately before listening to Ishika's answer. Ishika feels weird that Neha did not even wish her a happy birthday, does she even remember her birthday?.

She decides to take a rest because, after the amusement park trip, she is very tired. After one hour, Veer came home, and he went into Ishika's room woke her up from sleeping, and asked her about Neha. Ishika mentioned everything. Veer said he had to go with Neha to a party.

 Now, Neha is not here, so why doesn't Ishika join him? Ishika tries to deny it, but Veer insists that what will she do alone at home, and he can't leave her. Ishika and Veer changed into stunning clothes for the party.