CHAPTER-4

Ranvijay was smitten with Ruhanika from the moment he met her and thinks how he manipulated whole marriage situation into his favor. He was so obsessed with marrying her that he hatched a plan to make it happen. He convinced a well-known brand to offer Ishika a job as their brand ambassador, knowing that she would choose her modeling career over marriage. By playing on the Kapoor family's fears of damaging their reputation, he was able to secure his marriage to Ruhanika.

However, Ranvijay's troubles are far from over. He must protect Ruhanika from his hostile stepmother and stepsiblings, while also winning her love. Before leaving her side, he gently kissed her forehead, hoping to avoid any suspicion. He longed to keep her safe without raising any doubts about his true intentions.

Next day

Ruhanika woke up in the morning and by seeing her surroundings in the room. she realized that how she had married Ranvijay the previous night. She quickly got ready in a beautiful red outfit after taking a shower.

When she entered the living room of their suite,  she found Ranvijay was already there with breakfast and waiting for her

When she entered the living room of their suite, she found Ranvijay was already there with breakfast and waiting for her. They greeted each other and had breakfast together. Ranvijay mentioned that they would be meeting their families for lunch and assured Ruhanika of his support, despite her discomfort about their sudden marriage.

They had lunch with the Kapoor and Rathore families. Ranvijay's father approved of the marriage for his reputation's sake. However, his stepmother and stepsister were furious but concealed their anger. They knew that Ruhanika's intelligence could foil their plans. After the meal, Ruhanika warmly met her own family before leaving for Delhi with Ranvijay's family.

Later, they boarded the family jet and arrived in Delhi that evening.

Ranvijay's stepmother welcomed the married couplewith a forced smile in their home. He escorted Ruhanika to their room, suggesting she rest before dinner.

Later, Ranvijay and Ruhanika had dinner together in their room. As it was getting late, Ranvijay offered to sleep on the couch, but Ruhanika insisted they share the bed. She understood that he was uncomfortable due to their sudden marriage. Later, as they settled into bed, Ranvijay pretended to be asleep while Ruhanika dozed off. Instead of disturbing her, he quietly appreciated her beauty and felt grateful to have her in his life.

The next day, they had their reception and ate breakfast in their room. Ranvijay asked Ruhanika to help him with his business, using her legal expertise.

Initially hesitant, she felt more confident after Ranvijay reassured her. As Ruhanika packed her things, Ranvijay worked on his laptop, beginning their new journey together.

Ruhanika was preparing for her reception with the help of designers and hairdressers.

Ranvijay, also got dressed up in a suit and checked on her

Ranvijay, also got dressed up in a suit and checked on her. After the designers left their room.

Ranvijay approached Ruhanika and presented her with a stunning diamond set-a cherished heirloom from his late mother, reserved solely for his future daughter-in-law

Ruhanika marveled at the necklace's beauty as Ranvijay gently helped her put it on, admiring her grace.

Together, they made their way to the reception where a throng of media awaited. Ranvijay proudly introduced Ruhanika as his better half, sparking a flurry of photographs. They graciously greeted the guests, Ranvijay proudly introducing Ruhanika to influential personalities as his beloved bride. Their announcement was followed by a breathtaking dance, capturing the attention and admiration of everyone present.

After their enchanting performance, Ruhanika excused herself to the restroom. Upon her return, Karan, attempting to block her path, began to behave inappropriately. Unwilling to tolerate his misconduct, Ruhanika firmly rebuked him and delivered a resounding slap, warning him against such behavior.

Later, in the parking lot, Karan was found smoking when suddenly he was struck on the head and relentlessly beaten until he lost consciousness. The assailant was revealed to be Ranvijay, his eyes ablaze with rage due to Karan's disrespect toward Ruhanika. Despite his intense fury, Ranvijay stopped short of killing Karan, restraining himself at the last moment.

 Despite his intense fury, Ranvijay stopped short of killing Karan, restraining himself at the last moment