CHAPTER-1

Ranvijay Rathore stood at the podium, radiating power and authority. The grand hall was buzzing with excitement and cameras flickered as the media eagerly awaited his speech. It was a momentous occasion for Rathore Enterprises, as the company was inaugurating its 70th hotel in Shimla, marking a milestone in its illustrious legacy.

As Ranvijay began his address, a strong, melodious voice interrupted him

As Ranvijay began his address, a strong, melodious voice interrupted him. "Wait, Mr. Rathore," echoed through the hall, drawing everyone's attention to a young woman clad in a striking black suit.

She confronted Ranvijay, alleging that the company had not provided proper settlements to the laborers for their work on the new project.

Ranvijay was visibly annoyed at this interruption

Ranvijay was visibly annoyed at this interruption. He swiftly dismissed her accusations as baseless, asserting that his company always prioritized the welfare of its workers. Mr. Brajesh, the head of the Shimla project, feigned innocence, supporting Ranvijay's stance.

With unwavering confidence, the young woman calmly displayed a pen drive in her hand, silently daring anyone to question her abilities. "What nonsense is this?" Ranvijay reacted with contemptuous disbelief. But the woman remained unfazed, confidently inserting the pen drive into a laptop and playing a video for everyone to see.

The projector illuminated the hall, unveiling a damning video exposing Mr. Brajesh's wrongdoing, showcasing the unjust treatment of laborers orchestrated by him. Ranvijay's piercing gaze bore down on Mr. Brajesh, who hung his head in shame.

Ranvijay addressed the crowd and the media, feeling furious as he publicly dismissed Mr. Brajesh for wrongfully taking money from Rathore Enterprises. He promised that Brajesh would compensate the laborers for the amount he had taken.

After this, a brave girl quietly left the hall and went to where the workers were gathered outside. They welcomed her with blessings and gratitude, recognizing her as their advocate and savior.

Meanwhile, from his office, Ranvijay watched the scene unfold on the live feeds displayed on various screens throughout the hotel. He saw how the girl received blessings from the laborers and their families, earning their respect and admiration.

For the first time in his life, Ranvijay felt a strange feeling - admiration. He was impressed by the girl's audacity and determination to stand up against him, challenging the authority he had wielded for so long. Her courage and commitment to justice left an indelible mark on him, stirring emotions he had long kept suppressed.

As the inauguration continued and the celebrations resumed, Ranvijay Rathore couldn't shake off the lingering impression the girl had left on him. In her fearlessness, he found a spark that ignited a newfound respect within him, a sense of admiration for someone who dared to challenge the formidable Rathore Enterprises and its powerful head.

After few hours

Ranvijay set off on a journey to Manali, carrying the weight of familial expectations and the burden of a predetermined fate. Upon arriving at his destination, he was greeted by a familiar face - his radiant fiancée, Ishika.

Ishika was a model who was adored by many, but Ranvijay couldn't seem to muster the same admiration. His engagement to her was an obligation, an edict handed down by his father, who was heavily influenced by his stepmother.

Ranvijay's heart was burdened by the knowledge of his father's gullibility and the façade maintained by his stepfamily. He stepped into Ishika's household, the venue for their impending wedding festivities, which was chosen by Ishika's grandfather, Mr. Rajiv Kapoor, in their ancestral home in Manali.

However, for Ranvijay, the choice of venue held no significance as he only perceived the union as a nod to familial expectations, devoid of love or genuine connection.

As the wedding preparations and discussions continued, Ranvijay politely excused himself and retreated to his room to tend to some unfinished tasks.

However, his mind was still occupied with thoughts of that mysterious girl, the captivating woman he had met earlier.Despite his initial reluctance towards the alliance, her beauty had left an indelible impression on him during their first encounter.