CHAPTER-6

AFTER FEW DAYS

VEER'S POV

The past few days have been the best days of my life. I've spent such good quality time with Ishika. We cooked food together, went for movies, watched series at night with ice cream, enjoyed shopping, won a fashion contest, and danced together. The word "love" gives immense happiness to my heart.

 I want these moments with Ishika forever. That's why I've already been thinking about what I have to do with Neha. Today, Neha is coming back from her trip. I engage in my work again because I have to pick up my love from her institution.

I complete my work and head to a flower shop. I search for a beautiful bouquet for Ishika. I purchase a lovely lilac bouquet for her because Ishika loves lilac flowers so much. 

When I reach near her institution, I find her talking with some girls and boys

When I reach near her institution, I find her talking with some girls and boys. She's smiling so much while talking to them. I just love her smile. Her one smile makes my tiredness go away. I always want to see her smile. 

While admiring her, I notice how one of the boys, Akash, is admiring her too. I remember when Ishika introduced him as one of her best friends in the group. I can notice how he's admiring her. Even at the fashion contest, he was looking at my Ishika in the same way.

I call Ishika, and she comes to me with a smile, saying, "Hey Jiju." We both sit in the car. I pick the flower bouquet from the backseat and give it to her, wishing her a happy Friendship Day. She smiles and thanks me, saying, "Thank you Jiju. Wow, lilac flowers for me." I reply, "Yes, I know how much you love lilac flowers."

We both reach home. Today, I prepare dinner because Neha will soon come. After a few hours, Neha arrives, and Ishika welcomes her by hugging her and asking more about her trip. Neha starts telling all lies about how she helped my cousin during her pregnancy time. I smile in my mind, thinking about what a good actor she is because of how fluently she's talking lies to Ishika.

After a few minutes, the three of us have our dinner, and Neha goes to sleep early. Ishika is watching TV, and I am checking some last few minutes emails while sitting beside her.

ISHIKA'S POV

I have been searching for my favorite dress for an hour now. Offo, Ishika, you can't even take care of your dress properly. If Mama were here, she would definitely scold me very badly. I miss her so much. 

Maybe I think it got mixed up with Neha's laundry, but Neha is not at home, and I have to urgently leave for a movie with my friends. I went into Neha's room and searched for the dress in her cupboard. While searching for my dress, I accidentally dropped her things. Oh God, I am getting late. 

I pick up her things from the floor. I found some photos. They are photos of Neha with Nishank. I remember him. He was Neha's boyfriend before she married Veer Jiju. I still remember how many fights occurred in my house because of this idiot. Papa didn't want her to marry Nishank, but Neha was so madly in love with him. 

But after meeting Veer Jiju, she agreed to marry him. But why does she still keep Nishank's photos? While thinking this, my phone rang. It is my friend Akash's message. They are waiting for me. I put her things back and decide to wear something else as it is getting late. I wear my clothes and went to the mall to watch a movie.

While watching the movie, I still think about those photos

While watching the movie, I still think about those photos. Why does Di still keep those photos? Does she still love that Nishank? No, Ishika, you are overthinking. Neha Di loves Jiju very much. She can't do such a thing to Veer Jiju. I focus back on my movie and enjoy my time with my friends.

AUTHOR'S POV

After the movie, Akash drops Ishika off at her home. She's still lost in her thoughts when Akash touches her hand and asks if she's alright. Ishika says she's good, just a little tired. They reach home, and Ishika bids goodnight to Akash and enters the house. 

Today, she's so tired she decides to skip dinner. She changes her clothes and is about to go to bed when she hears a knock on her door. 

She says "come in," and Veer enters her room. Ishika greets him with a "Hi, Jiju." Veer asks if she's alright because she didn't eat dinner. Ishika mentions she's tired and already ate outside with her friends. Veer says okay. He then says, "Ishika, actually, I need your help." She says okay. 

Actually, I came here to give this to you." Ishika sees a beautiful watch and asks about it. Veer mentions it's one of the new sample watches made by his company, and he wants some genuine reviews on this watch, so he thought of Ishika because she's a youngster. She gives her views on it.

Ishika feels happy because Veer brought her a watch and even asked for her help in work

Ishika feels happy because Veer brought her a watch and even asked for her help in work. Veer also suggests her to wear this watch daily. Veer wishes good night to Ishika, and Ishika also wishes him back.

 He leaves Ishika's room and goes to the balcony. He's admiring the views of stars from his balcony when someone calls him. From the other side, the person asks if the work is done, and Veer replies that it's good that the person will receive 50000.

 Veer thinks about how he paid a gangster some amount to do an accident of Akash and admit him to the hospital because the way Akash always admires his Ishika, he can't handle his presence in Ishika's life. At least due to this accident, he will be away from Ishika for 2 months.

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ