CHAPTER-8

Livia woke up on her 18th birthday to the magical sight of fresh snow outside her window. Excited, she got dressed warmly, eager to immerse herself in the wintry wonderland. As she descended the stairs, she smelled something delicious coming from the kitchen where her friend Dante was cooking. With a cheerful greeting, they spent the day together, preparing a delightful breakfast and chatting away. Their laughter filled the cozy kitchen as they savored the meal.

Livia was eager to play in the snow and asked Dante to join her, to which he happily agreed. She quickly rushed back to her room to retrieve her drawing book while Dante bundled up in warm clothing. Once outside, they enjoyed each other's company by engaging in snowball fights, building a snowman, and even attempting to ice skate, with Dante guiding Livia through the graceful motions.

As afternoon approached, they returned to the cabin, enjoying a hearty lunch prepared by Dante. He suggested Livia take a rest, promising a surprise for later. Eagerly, she retreated to her room, relaxing until evening approached.Dressed in a stunning outfit gifted by Dante, Livia stepped outside to find a picturesque setup for dinner.

Dante admired her beauty, escorting her to the elegantly arranged table

Dante admired her beauty, escorting her to the elegantly arranged table. She was overwhelmed by the gesture, expressing her gratitude before cutting the cake and enjoying the splendid meal.

 She was overwhelmed by the gesture, expressing her gratitude before cutting the cake and enjoying the splendid meal

Dante held Livia's hand gently, his heart pounding with emotions he had long kept hidden. He confessed to her how much he cared for her, but he understood the complications: the significant age difference and societal boundaries that labeled their love as forbidden. He wanted to take a chance with her, yet promised to respect her decision if she didn't feel the same way. Livia felt a flutter of nerves but admitted she liked him too and was willing to give their relationship a chance. Dante beamed with happiness at her response.

To get a moment of intimacy, Dante asked Livia for a dance. They swayed together, feeling an undeniable connection. Amidst the dance, their hearts beat in sync, leading to a tender hug and a gentle kiss.

 Amidst the dance, their hearts beat in sync, leading to a tender hug and a gentle kiss

But realizing the freshness of their relationship, Dante reined in his emotions. They walked back inside the house, each lost in their thoughts.

With a gesture of affection, Dante escorted Livia to her room, bidding her good evening with a soft kiss on her forehead. The moment held a sweet promise of what could be, leaving them both with a warmth that lingered long after they parted ways for the night.

Their time together continued, filled with movies, hot cocoa, indoor games, and baking-a weekend cocooned in warmth and affection. However, as they returned to their usual routines, their hearts remained intertwined.

They navigated the complexity of their newfound relationship, cherishing the stolen moments and respecting the boundaries they set. Each passing day brought them closer, their bond strengthening as they faced the challenges and joys of their forbidden love.

Despite the uncertainties, their weekends together remained a cherished memory, a testament to the magic they found in each other's company. And as they carried on with their lives, the love they shared remained a secret treasure, a flame flickering brightly within their hearts.

•------•°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°•------•