Episode/Chapter 2 - Raven Part 2

After Artemis and Dick went out for dinner, they went back to Artemis' house and spent the night together in bed.

"So will you carry on the leadership role on the team?" Artemis asked as she wrapped her arms around him.

"Maybe...but now I have new things to worry about...you for example. I don't know if I can juggle that much..." Dick replied.

"Well, juggling is one of your many talents, Circus Boy." Artemis smirked.

"You guys have a really nice place. I really like it." Dick said as he scanned the room.

"Thanks. You know, it could become our place... besides, Blüdhaven feels so far away." Artemis said as she shifted and rolled over so she faced him.

"Well, that seems like a plan I could really get used to." Dick said as he shifted and rolled over so he faced her. He put his hand behind her neck and left trails of kisses up her neck until their lips met into a kiss. Suddenly, Dick's phone went off. He turned and sat up in bed. He picked up his phone and read the caller ID. Superboy.

"Okay. What happened." Dick answered the call.

"You know, I should be asking you the same thing." Superboy replied.

"Touché. Okay, what is it?"

"We ran into someone from the past. She claims to know a Robin from the past named Dick Grayson. She says she is the good guy, but we're still not sure."

"So, I don't see the problem. Read her mind and see if she's telling the truth."

"Okay, that's what we're going to do, but we think she's crazy. Oh, and she really wanted to see you." Superboy said. Dick sighed.

"Okay. See you then." Dick hung up.

"Are they in trouble?" Artemis asked sitting up next to him.

"We have another time traveler." Dick said as he rubbed his temples with both hands.

"From the future?" Artemis asked as Dick got out of bed and slid his pants on. Then he turned to her as he picked his shirt up off the floor.

"No. This time from the past. And she claims to know a Dick Grayson."

                                                                            ___________________________

"Recognized. Nightwing, B01. Artemis, B07." The computer said as Nightwing and Artemis stepped out of the Zeta tubes and into the cave.

"Are you okay? We heard what happened." Blue asked as they all turned to Nightwing and Artemis. The entire team was there to see Raven.

"I'm fine. Just a slight headache, but other than that, feeling better." Nightwing answered.

"Sorry to bother you two, but she really wanted to meet you." Miss Martian apologized. Nightwing stepped up to the crowd at the center of the cave. When they dispersed, he saw the girl in the purple cloak.

"You must be...Raven?" Nightwing asked.

"Uh, yes! I am Raven. And you must be the Nightwing they spoke of. Robin always promised me that someday, he would become a great hero!" Raven said as she batter her eyes at him. He looked back at Artemis, then back at Raven. Then Artemis stepped forward.

"Nice to meet you Raven. I'm Artemis." Artemis introduced herself.

"Very nice to meet you... Artemis. You are his...girlfriend, yes?" Raven asked.

"Yes." Artemis answered. Raven looked her up and down, then she looked to Nightwing, then nodded her head in consideration. Suddenly, Nightwing looked at her eyes closely. They glowed green for a second. He started getting suspicious.