Episode/Chapter 8 - Team Justice Part 3

Robin walked down the tunnel that Green Lantern had found in Gotham. Suddenly, he heard a familiar sound. It was the sound of one of the speedsters.

"Impulse?" Robin called down the tunnel. He ran and came upon a large cave-like room with six tunnels, including the one he just entered through. Across from him was a steel door with a lock keypad next to it. Then there was a row of steel garage doors next the steel door.

"Robin?!" Robin turned and saw Impulse walking out of one of the tunnels.

"Impulse?! Why aren't you in Central City?" Robin asked.

"Why aren't you in Gotham?" Impulse asked.

"Whoa, how'd you guys get here?!" Another familiar voice asked from another tunnel. Robin and Impulse turned and saw Superboy running down from the first hallway to their left. Then Artemis walked through another.

"Okay, now this is weird." Beast Boy said as he walked through another hallway.

"Why are you wet?" Artemis asked.

"Um, hello? They sent me to Atlantis!" Beast Boy practically yelled.

"Who's there?" Another familiar voice yelled down the last hallway, and Zatanna flew in with her floating light following right behind her.

"Zatanna!" Impulse cheered and ran over.

"So, what is everyone doing here?" Zatanna asked.

"Oh, I see now. Each tunnel leads to each city! We're definitely in the right place if we're looking for the epicenter, or the heart of all the action. This is exactly where we'll find the mastermind..."

"Ivo." Superboy finished Robin's sentence.

"Right. So, where do these doors lead to, then?" Impulse asked.

"Can you vibrate your molecules and get in?" Beast Boy asked.

>> That won't be necessary. << Miss Martian said in their minds.

>> M'gann?! Where are you? << Superboy asked as they all looked around in search of Miss Martian.

>> I'm on the other side of the doors. I came across a Zeta Platform on Mars, and it teleported me here. << M'gann explained.

>> What do you see? << Robin asked.

>> Thousands of Amazo robots, and Professor Ivo at the center of it all. He's probably commanding them. << M'gann answered as she scanned the large cave-like room.

>>Can you find us a way in? << Artemis asked.

>> The only way is to open those steel doors, which lets the robots out. << M'gann answered.

>> Do it. << Robin said.

>> Are you sure?! << M'gann asked.

>> Yeah. We'll be ready. << Robin answered as he got out his staff and looked to everyone else. Everyone nodded and stood ready to fight.

>> Okay. Heads up. << M'gann said and she used her mind to open the doors. All the Amazo robots walked out and they started fighting.

"What the...how'd those doors open?!" Ivo asked and looked around in confusion.

"I did that." Miss Martian said as she suddenly appeared in front of Ivo, who yelped and jumped backwards. She didn't have to worry about getting attacked by any robots since they were all preoccupied by the others, so she psychically grabbed a rope and tied Ivo right up. She also got a cloth and covered his mouth so that he couldn't call any of his robots. Then she went out and helped her friends until the fight was finally over.

_________________________________

"Wow. Those robots were definitely easier to fight than the last time we fought an Amazo robot." Superboy said.

"Never thought we'd do it, but we did it! We crashed that Professor Ivo's mode!" Impulse cheered once they finished all the robots.

"Thanks guys. While you distracted all the robots, I got Ivo all tied up." Miss Martian said and pointed at Ivo still tied up.

"Good work here." Batman said as he walked through the Gotham City tunnel Nightwing following right behind him.

"The League will take care of Ivo. Team, head back to the cave." Nightwing ordered as Flash ran in through the Central City tunnel, picked up Ivo, and ran off, supposedly to bring Ivo to Belle Reve.

- Back at the cave -

"Well done team. We did good work. Our cities are being rebuilt and renovated, and Ivo is back behind bars." Aqualad said, "you are all free to go and enjoy the rest of the day off." Everyone smiled.

"Really?!" Wonder Girl asked.

"I mean, it is the weekend, is it not?" Aqualad asked.

"Kaldur..." Nightwing coughed.

"That's right. I will officially be passing leadership back to Nightwing, starting tomorrow." Aqualad said and everyone clapped in approval.

"Back to our beach party?" Impulse asked, earning laughs and cheers from the rest of the team, and they all left to the beach just outside the mountain, leaving Blue Beetle, Supergirl, Nightwing, and Aqualad back in the mission room.

"So, Kara? Beach party?" Blue Beetle asked Supergirl.

"Definitely!" Supergirl smiled and grabbed Blue's hand and ran with him outside, and Nightwing and Aqualad could tell that under all that blue armor, Jaime's face had turned bright pink.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Be prepared for Episode/Chapter 9, The Sinister Six!
Don't forget to comment and criticize! :D