Episode/Chapter 21- Honor Flight

"We'd like to congratulate everyone on a successful mission. The Dark has been neutralized, but Klarion is still on the run. We have Darkseid, Manta, and Psimon in good hands, the Injustice League and all the prisoners have been re-accounted for and returned to Belle Reve, and the Savage Six and the Brotherhood of Evil have been sent back to their own time. Well done." Batman said to everyone on the Watchtower.

"We couldn't have done it without the help from the Teen Titans and...I never thought I'd say this....the Light...Thank you all." Superman said.

"Anytime." The Teen Titans Robin smiled, then he looked at the ground, "but it was really Nightwing who called us in the first place." Then everyone looked at the ground as well.

"We have already put up a memorial for Nightwing here on the Watchtower....next to Kid Flash." Batman said. Artemis sniffed, then walked away, leaving the League, the Team, the Titans, and the Light.

"Should I--"

"No. Let her go. This is her second time. She needs this." Batman stopped Superman, "We just wanted to say that you are always welcome here." Batman said to the Teen Titans as he held out his hand to Robin.

"Thanks. We really appreciate it." Robin said as he shook his hand.

"We will certainly be back!" Starfire smiled as the Titans walked to a Zeta tube that was directed to their time, but before Starfire walked through, someone stopped her.

"Kori..." Red Hood said. Starfire turned around and stared at him in shock.

"How di-"

"Koriand'r...That's your name, right?" Red Hood asked.

"Yes, but how do you know? I have never told anyone."

"Yeah. I know. Because that's what Arsenal and I called you in our group. The Outlaws?" Red Hood asked.

"...I...I am starting to remember now, but barely..." Starfire said, "I am sorry." She walked up to him and gave him a hug. Then she turned and walked through the Zeta tube and they returned home in Jump City.

"Now as for you." Superman said to the Light.

"We are giving you a day to get out of here. Then we're coming after you like the good ol' days." Flash said.

"Thanks for the help." Batman said.

"Thanks for helping us." Vandal Savage said and he led the Light out of the Watchtower.

________________________________

Artemis stood before the two memorials of Nightwing and Kid Flash, and she wasn't wearing green and holding a bow. She was wearing her Tigress outfit.

"It's a curse, isn't it?" Artemis asked herself, "any man I love just has to die, doesn't he?" Then she looked at her hand at Nightwing's domino mask. Then she heard Robin and Wonder Girl walk in.

"I can't believe it...he's really gone... he was like a brother to me..." Robin said.

"Hey Tim?" Wonder Girl asked, "that Stephanie girl...who is she really?"

"What are you talking about?" Robin asked.

"I can tell there's more between you two than you say." Wonder Girl said as she crossed her arms.

"She....she's my ex. We dated." Robin replied. Wonder Girl gasped.

"I knew it." Wonder Girl said, then walked away.

"Wait, Cass! I don't understand!" Robin said as he ran in front of her.

"You still have feelings for her, don't you?" Wonder Girl asked.

"No! Of course not!" Robin protested.

"Tim, you can't see it, but I can. So don't deny it. Until you prove otherwise, I'm..."

"What?! Cass, no!"

"I'm sorry, Tim. But we can still be friends, for the sake of the team." Wonder Girl said and walked away. Robin's hands clenched into fists.

"Robin...are you okay?" Tigress asked from behind him.

"I....I have to go." Robin said and walked away.

_________________________________

"Hey Cassie! It's couples' movie night! You love these things!" M'gann called to Cassie as she walked through the halls of the cave.

"I...can't..." Cassie replied.

"Why? Are you guys unavailable?" M'gann asked.

"No, it's not that..." Cassie said as she stopped, turned to M'gann and crossed her arms, "we lost a couple tonight."

"Oh, you're right. I knew it. Conner said doing a couples' movie night tonight would be a terrible idea. After Dick...you know..." M'gann said.

"No, no...well, them too. But I'm talking about another couple." Cassie choked. Then M'gann gasped and stared at her.

"You and Tim...?!" M'gann asked in disbelief. Cassie nodded as a tear escaped her eye. She leaned on the wall and slid down to the floor as she cried. M'gann sat next to her and hugged her.

"It went so well...but then Stephanie came along..." Cassie said.

"He likes her?" M'gann asked.

"Still." Cassie added as she wiped her eyes.

"'Still'?! What do you mean?" M'gann asked.

"Turns out, she's his ex." Cassie said as she sniffed.

"Oh...I'm so sorry..." M'gann apologized.

"Yeah...I am too..." Cassie said as she got up then flew into her room. The door shut and and locked behind her. Then M'gann saw a shadow down the hall, and it vanished. M'gann flew to where she saw the shadow. Nothing. Then she looked at the wall behind her, and she gasped and covered her mouth. There was a giant red x on the wall. She slowly backed up, then flew away.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! I have some good and bad news for you guys!

Sadly...this was supposed to be the last episode/chapter. T-T

Good news! I made THREE BONUS CHAPTERS FOR YOU GUYS! I really enjoyed writing these! And trust me, you'll love them!

I loved making the Red Hood and the Outlaws and Batgirl and Robin references. I hope you guys don't kill me for ending things between Cassie and Tim, and trust me, they really made a cute couple. But there was a vote, and it's too late now.

Watch out for the next Episode/Chapter 22! The Risen!