Episode/Chapter 24 - The End? Part 2

"That was fun." Red Hood said as he pulled up his motorcycle in front of Stephanie's house, "we should fight with the team more often."

"Thanks for dropping me off." Stephanie thanked as she got off his motorcycle.

"Um....I need to tell you something." Red Hood said as he took his helmet off.

"Make it quick. I need to get ready for the movie tonight. Are you going?" Stephanie asked.

"Un, no. Look, Steph, you know I love you..." Jason said.

Of course." Stephanie said.

"I'm sorry, but this just isn't working." Jason said.

"What?!" Stephanie asked.

"You still have feelings for Tim. I see it." Jason said.

"But, Jason..." Stephanie said.

Sorry, I gotta go." Jason said and quickly drove off, leaving Stephanie in her empty driveway. She turned and stomped into her house and up the stairs to her room, and she slammed the door behind her. Then she slipped her took out her bow staff and she looked it. She turned to her wall mirror and looked at herself in her Batgirl suit. She clutched her bow staff in her hands, then she threw it at her wall, leaving an obvious dent. She covered her face and fell on her bed as she cried through her Batgirl mask. She heard the swish of her curtains at her window, and she sat up on her bed as she wiped her eyes. THen she heard a familiar voice right next to her.

"Steph?" She turned and saw none other than Robin himself, "you okay?" Robin asked. Stephanie wiped her eyes and smiled a little as he sat next to her. As soon as he sat down, she hugged him, and he hugged her back.

"Every. Time, Tim..." Batgirl cried into Robin's cape.

"I know. I'll always be here for you." Robin said, "Jason's just a jerk. He doesn't see how amazing you really are."

"You might be right." Batgirl chuckled a little, "I am pretty amazing."

"I...I lost Cassie tonight, too." Robin said.

"You too? Who is she to dump someone as handsome as you?!" Batgirl asked, then chuckled, "well, I shouldn't be one to talk...I don't want to be a hypocrite."

"It's okay...." Robin smiled.

"Why did she dump you?" Batgirl asked.

"Well....she thinks I still have feelings for you." Robin answered.

"Wow, Jason thinks the same thing about me." Batgirl said.

"Ha..." Tim chuckled, and they sat in silence for thirty more seconds.

"I need to get ready for the movie tonight...are you going?" Batgirl asked.

"Well, maybe not anymore. It'd be awkward to show up without a date. They'll all be there in pairs...even Babs and Dick are together again..." Robin said.

"...I wanna try us out again." Batgirl said suddenly.

"Really?!" Robin asked, and Batgirl smiled and nodded.

"Come on! We can both go to the movie! Besides, it'll be fun for us. Our first date...well, technically, it's not our first, but...." Batgirl said.

"Let's just go." Robin laughed and they both left.

______________________

"How'd you guys know I wanted to see this movie?" Wally asked a he, Artemis, Dick, Barbara, Megan, Conner, Kara, Jaime, Tim, Stephanie, Mal, Karen, Robin, and Starfire walked out of the theater as a group and up to the concession stands to get more popcorn for Wally.

"Uh, you were so excited when you saw the first one two years ago, you said you wanted to see the second one already." Artemis said as she popped a piece of popcorn in her mouth, "it came out last year, actually."

"That was actually a pretty good movie." Robin said.

"We had the most fun today!" Starfire smiled.

"You bet we did!" Cyborg said as he and the Teen Titans Beast Boy ran up to the group.

"You have no idea how many new restaurants we found! They had food we hadn't even heard of!" Beast Boy beamed as he held up a tub full of pieces of fried chicken, "who knew they would call these AMAZING pieces of chicken, 'chicken whizzies'?! It's classic!" Then Bart suddenly appeared next to them as he ran up to them at his top speed.

"Hey! These guys are so crash! Do you know how many hot dogs these guys could eat?! So crash!" Bart laughed. Suddenly, Raven appeared next to the group as well.

"Hey, Rae! How was your movie?" Cyborg asked.

"Dark. It was great." Raven smiled.

"Do we have to go back?" Beast Boy asked Robin.

"Yes. We have our own city to protect you know." Robin said.

"But they're on a vacation too! Besides, everyone's in prison already! How about a week? PLEASE?!" Beast Boy pleaded.

"....fine. I guess a week wouldn't hurt." Robin shrugged.

"YAY!!!!" Beast Boy squealed.

"Wow...." Megan muttered.

"Yeah. Imagine living with THAT for your entire life." Raven said.

"Yeah...I can only imagine..." Karen chuckled. Suddenly they heard a scream. They all turned to where they heard it, and they saw what had caused it. There was a giant red x on the wall. Then Megan gasped and held her head as she remember what she had seen on the wall back at the cave.

"M'gann! Are you okay?!" Conner asked as he held her.

"That...that symbol...I saw it at the cave..." Megan answered. There were people running around scared and confused as another red x appeared on another wall, then another. The team stood back to back as they saw all the red x's on the walls.

"Are you certain this is not part of the movie theater?" Starfire asked.

"Pretty sure..." Raven answered.

"Comm's jammed." Dick said as he held the earpiece in his hand.

"And there's no one in range." M'gann said.

"Where's the guy?!" Wally asked.

"He's gotta be here somewhere..." Robin said. Suddenly, the doors of the theater flew open and in five seconds, everyone had ran out and the theater lobby was empty.

"Uh...guys?" Megan called as she pointed at a wall. They all turned, then gasped at the sight. On the wall, there was another giant red x, then in red were the words: This is your final warning, Martian.

"Is this guy after...M'gann?!" Conner asked.

"We can't let that happen!" Kara said.

"And we won't." Dick said, "right now, we need to get back to the cave. No one was harmed, and the bad guy fled. The best thing we could do is keep a close eye on M'gann, and go to school. We have one week of break. Use it." Dick smiled comfortingly.

"Okay..." M'gann sighed as Conner took her hand.

"It'll all be okay." Conner smiled.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!

It's so sad! This is my last episode/chapter!!!! T-T

But that's okay! Because I started a new book! Young Justice Season 4 - The Red X Factor!!!!!

I'll have a character poll on there, and we'll restart this amazing show!!! Thanks to all my supporters and readers! Hope you've enjoyed this book!!! I know I enjoyed reading this, writing this, and replying to all your comments!

You're all the best! ^_^