Episode/Chapter 4 - Rescue

Aqualad and Lagoon Boy made their way down the second hallway to get to where Robin and Wonder Girl were last heard from. When they got there, everyone was already there.

"So, where are they?" Static asked.

"I'm pretty sure this is where we last heard them." Aqualad said.

"Uh, guys?" Batgirl asked. She was pointing further down the hallway. They all walked further, and to the right, they saw a defeated drones.

"They were definitely here." Superboy said.

"I sense Psimon." Miss Martian said as she held her forehead.

"Careful. Don't let him sense us." Aqualad warned. They all went down the hallway and came up to a door. Aqualad looked to Blue Beetle, "can you scan using your heat sensors?"

"No problemo." Blue responded and scanned the room.

>> The Light is in this room. << Blue's scarab said.

"My Scarab says they're in there." Blue whispered, keeping his voice low.

"Split up. We enter on all sides. We need a way to look in." Aqualad said as they split up.

"So, what if the rest of the young justice brats show up?" Klarion asked as he stroked the ears of his cat, Teekl. Teekl meowed in response.

"Then let them show up. It's their funeral. Besides, we've got two of them. Perfect bait for the kill." Vandal Savage snickered.

>> Did you guys get that? << Aqualad asked.

>> I found Robin and Wonder Girl. << Impulse said.

>> Where are they? << Nightwing asked. He saw Robin as a little brother, and would really hate to lose him.

>> They're in the right corner of the room. << Blue answered.

>> Simple. We just sneak in and get them. Then we eavesdrop from out here. Easy as pie. << Beast Boy suggested.

>> Nice try...but when he said 'in the right corner of the room', he really meant the corner of the room HANGING IN THE AIR...not as easy as you might think... << Batgirl said.

>> Miss M can go in stealth mode, get them, maybe pound a few, and be gone. << Lagoon Boy suggested.

>> Psimon's in there, though. << Miss Martian said.

>> You all can distract these evil people, and I will get them. I will be quite alright. Besides, you are all possibly stronger than I am. << Starfire said. They all looked at each other.

>> Okay. We're going to trust you on this, Star. We're going to crash the party. Then while we're fighting, get Robin and Wonder Girl. Fight if you have the time, and we'll be home sooner than we hoped. << Nightwing said. Starfire nodded.

>> Okay. Good luck team. Let's roll. << Aqualad said and they split up.

______________________

"So it's settled then?" Black Manta asked.

"I hope you've got all this covered, because I'm only the decoration, remember?" Queen Bee asked.

"Whatever pleases you, my queen." Psimon said.

"Agreed. Now, about our prisoners..." Vandal Savage said as they all turned to Robin and Wonder Girl.