Episode/Chapter 20 - Final Fight Part 2

- Omega Squad -

"So, who are these guys?" Blue Beetle asked Starfire. They stood before a large group of evil looking people and the same time machine as the one that the Titans had destroyed.

"The Brotherhood of Evil." Starfire answered.

"The little hero followed us here!" A lengthy woman wearing red with short black hair and an accent said.

"How did you thaw yourselves out from when we froze all of you?" Starfire asked.

"It's good to have new friends...who aren't frozen." The woman said.

"Uh, who is she?" Red Hood asked.

"Her name is Madame Rouge." Starfire answered.

"And that guy right there...he looks like--"

"The Brain. he is the leader of the Brotherhood of Evil. Protected by Monsieur Mallah. Then accompanied by an army of villains from our time." Starfire finished Superboy's sentence.

"We many not rule the world in our time. But we will rule the world alongside the Dark in  your time. Get them." The Brain commanded, and they all attacked.

"You fight A LOT like someone I know. Are you sure you've never worked with another group before the Teen Titans?" Red Hood asked Starfire as he punched someone in the face.

"I do not believe so..." Starfire said as she started throwing starbolts. Suddenly, a pale man with black hair grabbed Starfire, threw her on the ground, and held her down.

"Ha! If I can't kill Birdy Boy, I'll kill his bratty girlfriend instead!" He yelled as he held her face on the ground.

"Please get off me! NOW!" Starfire yelled.

"Uh, no." the guy said and pushed her harder into the ground.

"She. Said. Please." Red Hood said, then he ran up to him and gave him a hard blow to the face. Once the guy sat up and looked at Red Hood, he rubbed his chin and cracked his neck.

"You okay?" Red Hood asked Starfire.

"Yes, I am fine. Thank you." Starfire thanked as he helped her up.

"Who is this guy?" Red Hood asked.

"Johnny Rancid." Starfire answered.

"Hmmm...I've never seen you before..." Johnny said.

"Good. Best if you never saw me in the first place, but, too late." Red Hood said as he reached for the guns on his hips.

"Hahahahaha! You think BULLETS can destroy the Johnny Rancid?! Pathetic!" Johnny laughed.

"Yes, I do, actually." Red Hood replied as he cocked his guns, "and talking in the third person is so overrated." Then instead of shooting Johnny, he ran up to him and treated them like Nightwing's dual batons. He smacked him in the face with one gun, then the other. Then he kicked him and punched him in the stomach until he was finally down.

"That teaches you to never underestimate me." Red Hood said and he held up his guns in the air and shot them.

___________________________

- Theta Squad -

"Ew! It's the over-grown bucket of robo-junk and his little green worm!" Gizmo yelled as the Savage Six stood in front of the Theta Squad.

"Hey! Who are you calling a worm, WORM?!" The Teen Titans Beast Boy yelled.

"Why you little..." Gizmo growled.