Episode/Chapter 13 - Mission Accomplished?

"How long has it been?" Robin asked Batgirl as the two of them stood in front of the medical room window. They were watching M'gann repairing Nightwing's memory. 

"Ever since we got back yesterday." Batgirl replied, "she's been at it for at least twelve hours. He's still unconscious, so we won't see any progress until he actually wakes up." They kept watching until M'gann turned to the glass and saw them. She got up and walked out of the room to them. 

"I think it's done. All his memories have been restored." M'gann said, then she turned to the glass, "Psimon brainwashed 15 years worth of memories. Without this, he wouldn't even have remembered meeting Batman." M'gann explained, "or his parents dying." 

"Psimon must've really been working on his skills." Robin said. 

"Yeah. Yeah, he must've." Batgirl considered as she turned to Nightwing on the other side of the glass. Robin looked at Batgirl, then to Nightwing, then back to Batgirl. M'gann also noticed Robin's gestures towards her. 

"Barbara?" M'gann asked. 

"Huh?" Batgirl asked, then she shook her head, popping back into reality. 

"Are you okay?" Robin asked. 

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine." Batgirl said. Then she gazed back at Nightwing. Robin noticed and smirked. Batgirl saw him in and put her hands on her hips. 

"What?!" 

"Oh, it's nothing...it's just that...do you...?!" Robin asked pointing from her to Nightwing. 

"What?! No." Batgirl said and crossed her arms. Then sighed and looked at the ground, "it's just that....I...I worry about him. I know he's already with Artemis, but...sometimes, I just regret that decision I made..." Batgirl said and looked back at Nightwing.

"It's okay." M'gann said and put her arm around Batgirl. 

"Yeah. Don't feel left out. There are a lot of other girls out there who feel the same way you do. Believe me. He's been through a lot of them." Robin smirked, earning him glares from both girls. 

"Not. Helping." M'gann said sternly. Robin shrugged as the three of them started walking down the hallway to the kitchen to get some food and water for Nightwing. As M'gann opened the fridge, Robin elbowed Batgirl. They looked over to the couch in the living room, and they saw Kara and Jaime sitting there together watching TV. Not just that, it was the fact that Jaime had one arm around her. 

"Let's go." M'gann said, catching Kara and Jaime's attention. They both turned around and Jaime immediately pulled his arm back. 

"Hey guys!" Kara smiled as she immediately got up, flew over, and plopped down on the closest seat to Robin at the kitchen island. She smiled awkwardly acting as if nothing had happened. Then Robin was the first to get the nerve to ask the main question. 

"Are you two...dating?!" 

Kara and Jaime immediately looked at each other. 

"No, no. We're just...friends...right?" Kara asked Jaime. Jaime crossed his arms knowing that Kara's crush was standing right there, so he didn't really know what to say. 

"Right. Sure. Just...friends." Jaime replied. 

>> You are obviously in love with this Kara Kent. Why deny it? << Jaime's scarab asked. 

"Because she likes Tim." Jaime replied. 

"What?" Robin asked. 

"NOTHING!" Jaime immediately answered. He forgot that Superboy was the only one who knew about him talking to his scarab, so everyone else thought he was crazy talking to himself.