Episode/Chapter 8 - Team Justice Part 2

"Where are they coming from?!" Superboy asked as he, Superman, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl, and Wolf scanned Metropolis and saw all the Amazo robots.
"I'll start looking for a starting point of the waves of robots. You guys get started." Wonder Woman said and flew off.
"Where do we start?!" Superman asked and held his head looking around. Then he used his heat vision and shot lasers at a large group of Amazo robots. Superboy ran up to another group of robots and smashed them all.
"This doesn't seem very hard!" Supergirl said and froze a lot more robots and smashed them to pieces.
"Speak for yourself!" Superboy shouted. Once he finished another group of robots, he turned to Superman, who nodded and flew down and grabbed Superboy's hand and they flew to another group of robots. He spun him in a circle and threw Superboy at the group and Superboy easily smashed them. He turned back to Superman and nodded in approval.

________________________________

"Oh yeah, Gramps! Way to crash that robot's mode!" Impulse called to Flash as they ran through Central City destroying Amazo robots at their lightning speed.
"Uh, thanks. But where are they all coming from?" Flash asked.
"We're going to go find out. Keep working!" Guardian called once Flash and Impulse stopped next to Guardian, Bumblebee, and Plastic Man. Then Blue Beetle flew past with his Sonic Blaster equipped blasting a large group of robots destroying them all.
"I'll be here too. You guys go ahead!" Blue said. Flash and Impulse nodded then ran off.
"Not unless I find out first!" Impulse said and ran in the opposite direction.

____________________________________

"Arrows are ineffective!" Arsenal yelled at Artemis as he, Artemis, and Red Arrow were cornered in an alley.
"Wanna bet?" Artemis smirked and she grabbed an arrow from her quiver. She pressed a button on the arrow and a red light started blinking. She shot it at the Amazo robot in the front of the group. Then the arrow created a huge explosion. Once the smoke cleared, they scanned the ares. The explosion had wiped out most of the surrounding brick walls and all the Amazo robots had exploded and were all gone.
"Wow, that's a new one..." Red Arrow said.
"Yeah. New invention." Artemis said.
"Okay. We can share arrow recipes later, but we still have hundreds of Amazo robots to take care of." Arsenal said. Artemis and Red Arrow nodded and they ran out of the alley. Green Arrow, Black Canary, Hawkman, and Hawkgirl approached them.
"What was that?!" Hawkgirl asked.
"Oh, the explosion? Yeah. Long story." Red Arrow responded looking back at the alley.
"But right now, our focus is the robots." Black Canary said.
"Right. We need to figure out where they're coming from, block off their only access into the city, and 'The End'. Let's go. Hawkman, Hawkgirl. Search for their entry point. And once you find it, get us. We'll block it off and hold off the robots." Green Arrow ordered. They all nodded and split up. 

_______________________________

"Icon! It's right here!" Captain Marvel called as he pointed to a large sewer where the Amazo robots marched into the city through. Icon approached the sewer.

"Very good. "Icon said. Then he looked around, spotted Zatanna and he called her over, "do you know a spell that could block off this sewer?"

"I could try, but whatever tactics I use, they could always find a way to break through the barrier." Zatanna said.

"You know what? Change of plans. Go all the way down this sewer and find where the robots are actually coming from. I mean, might as well, right?" Icon asked.

"Right." Zatanna smiled and nodded as Icon flew off, "ekam em a gnitaolf thgil ecruos!" Zatanna recited her spell and a floating ball of light appeared, "etativel!" Zatanna added and she flew into the sewer with the light floating behind her.

_____________________________

"Beast Boy! Go!" Aqualad called as Beast Boy turned into a swordfish and swam through a tunnel in Atlantis.

"I wonder where this tunnel leads to." Beast Boy said to himself. He occasionally fought and avoided exiting Amazo robots that swam through the tunnel on their way out. Beast Boy finally made it to a dead end. He looked around confused.

"Okay, this is weird...I'm pretty sure...." Beast Boy said to himself, then he looked up at the ceiling. There was a hole. So he swam up through the hole and the water line ended. So he turned back into his human hybrid self and walked down the dry tunnel above the surface.

__________________________________

Miss Martian wandered down the tunnel and destroyed the last few exiting robots. Then she looked down the hall and found a Zeta platform.

"Okay...wonder where this leads to." Miss Martian asked herself. She looked behind her, the way she came, >> Uncle J'onn. I found a Zeta Platform at the end here. I'm going in. <<

>> All right, M'gann. Just be careful. << Martian Manhunter replied psychically, and with that, Miss Martian walked onto the platform and she vanished and teleported somewhere else. As soon as she got there, she went into stealth mode, and gasped at what she saw.

- To be continued -

Hey guys!

Sorry for the long update...this episode was already done and I just had to type it on Wattpad. But I was on vacation the past three days, so I couldn't do anything more. Sorry! And it might be the same way for the next few days, too. But don't worry, I'll continue working on the Story in other ways! But just know that I haven't given up on you guys, and that I haven't abandoned the story either! Just keep reading! ; )