Episode/Chapter 9 - The Savage Six Part 3

"So, we're actually gonna meet the Teen Titans from the past?" Impulse asked, an obvious tone of excitement in his voice as they waited behind a line of bushes and trees to get out at the right moment.
"Yep. But just because this is so exciting doesn't mean you have a pass on not being serious about this." Nightwing warned.
"Humph." Impulse grumbled and he sat back and crossed his arms.
"Wait, what's happening there?" Blue asked as he pointed to the portal. They looked at the portal and it was glowing and pulsating.
"Is it...?" Supergirl asked.
"Yeah. Everyone, get ready to move." Nightwing said.
"Oh! This is gonna be so much fun!" Impulse squealed. They all watched the portal as it suddenly flashed.
"What happened?!" Psimon asked Klarion as they all turned around and stared at the portal.
"I-I don't know! Did you invite everyone else already?" Klarion asked Jinx, who just shrugged and shook her head.
"But someone's coming!" Manta said. They all stared at the portal and started backing up slowly and cautiously. Suddenly, there was a really bright flash just like before when the Savage Six arrived. Then there was a huge explosion inside Klarion's force bubble. When everything was clear, standing in front of the machine were the Teen Titans themselves.
"You know, guys, I think that 'The Hive Five' had a better ring to it. Just to be honest." Robin smirked.
"What?! How did...?!" Gizmo asked in disbelief.
"How'd YOU guys get here?!" Jinx asked, anger rising in her voice.
"Easy. We called them." Nightwing said as he and his squad nonchalantly walked out into the clearing. Jinx growled in anger.
"Those kids are really getting on my nerves..." Jinx muttered.
"That's normal. Those kids are annoying." Klarion growled.
"Uh, look who's talking... 'kids'!" Cyborg smirked, earning him a laugh from Beast Boy.
"You've made a HUGE mistake! By the time we're done with you guys, you'll be sorry you EVER interfered!" Jinx yelled. Raven disappeared and reappeared right in front of her.
"Shut up, you Jerk." Raven said and she used her dark magic to attack them. The rest of the Titans and Nightwing and his team started fighting the Savage Six too.
"This is ridiculous. We have to escape!" Manta said.
"NO! Then the Savage Six won't carry out our plan if we just abandon them!" Klarion denied.
"I think the boy may have a point." Psimon said. But before they could do or say anything else, Nightwing looked over to Robin, and they nodded at each other. They both ran up to Klarion and they did a high jump kick on him, knocking him out cold.
"YOU!" Manta yelled and attempted to shoot both of them with his laser eyes, but the acrobats swiftly jumped out of the way.
"Nice to finally meet you in person." Robin said as he and Nightwing stood back to back.
"Same. Starfire has talked about you...a LOT." Nightwing replied.
"She's talked about you a lot, too." Robin smirked.
"I sort of figured." Nightwing smiled as he got his batons out.
"Do you boys seriously think you can beat us without superpowers?" Psimon asked.
"Yes. Yes we do." Robin said just as they both ran up to him and they both punched his brain at the same time, making him go into a shocked state. Manta looked at both of them.
"Well, you two still are no match for me." Manta said and he shot two missiles at them. Robin threw a birdarang at the one aimed at him and it exploded. Nightwing jumped out of the way right at the last minute, making the missile keep going and crash into a tree behind him.
"Nice." Robin said as he got his staff out.
"Acrobatics." Nightwing smiled.
"That's it!" Manta said and he ran up to Nightwing ready to punch him while he was caught off guard. But then Robin was faster than Manta and he smacked Manta in the face with his metal staff. Manta's helmet flew off and he fell on the ground.
"Wow...he should definitely figure out a more secure way of wearing that helmet." Robin said as they stood over Manta.
"I know right? Hey, thanks. I had no idea he was there until after he punched me." Nightwing thanked and held his hand out to him. Robin looked at his hand, then back up to him and smiled. He took his hand and they shook hands.
"Yo, Robin. We got 'em!" Beast Boy called to Robin and Nightwing as they showed the Savage Six all tied up.
"Good work Titans." Robin said as the two Dick Graysons walked over to them.
"Wow. He talks like him too." Impulse observed as he ran over to the group with his lightning speed. Blue Beetle and Supergirl followed behind him.
"Okay, so introductions?" Robin asked Nightwing.
"Right. Welcome, Titans, to the....uh, future. Well, specifically, Santa Prisca. I'm Nightwing, but most of you probably know about me already. This here is Supergirl, the blue guy over there is Blue Beetle, and the fast kid is-"
"Kid Flash?" Cyborg asked. Impulse shrugged.
"Eh, the second. I really actually go by Impulse."
"We have a Kid Flash back in our time." Starfire said.
"But it's pretty sweet to meet ya, Supergirl, Impulse, Blue." Beast Boy said. Robin cleared his throat.
"I'm Robin. You all know Starfire already. The green guy's Beast Boy, the metal guy is Cyborg, and the purple hood is Raven. The real Raven." Robin said as he glared at Starfire.
"Real? What's that supposed to mean?" Supergirl asked.
"Oh, it's nothing. Just the fact that someone decided to impersonate me." Raven said as she glared at Starfire.
"Apologies again, Raven!" Starfire apologized for the hundredth time.
"Well, thanks for the help everyone." Nightwing thanked, "it was really nice meeting you all and fighting side by side with you."
"Likewise." Raven said, smiling for the first time in a while.
"So, I guess once we're off, you'll need to...destroy the machine?" Robin asked.
"Yeah." Nightwing said.
"Well, then this is our last time we're gonna be able to visit."
"Once the Savage Six problem has been eliminated, then you can come visit as much as you'd like." Nightwing said.
"Thanks. For everything. I hope we can stay in touch somehow." Robin said as he held out a round yellow device, a lot like the device the Sinister Six had, only this one had a "T" on the front, "I always say this to everyone I give these to, but here I go. When there's trouble, you know who to call." Robin smirked, earning him a laugh from Nightwing.
"Thank you, Robin. Take care." Nightwing said as Robin and the rest of the Titans headed to the portal. But Starfire stopped and flew back and gave Nightwing a quick hug.
"It was very nice to see you again!" Starfire smiled.
"Take care Starfire." Nightwing smiled as he hugged her back. Then she let go of him and flew back, picked up the Savage Six and they all walked through the portal. Robin turned back to Nightwing, and they saluted good bye to each other. And they were gone. Supergirl and Blue began destroying the machine.
"That was fun. When will they be back?' Impulse asked Nightwing as they walked back to the Bioship.
"I don't know. But I hope soon." Nightwing smiled.
"I really like them." Impulse said and ran off. Nightwing smiled to himself and looked down at his Titan communicator and smiled.
"Me too."
____________________________________________________________________
Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed the first ever Young Justice Teen Titans crossover! I've waited for EVER to write that! I enjoyed writing it myself! ; )
Brace yourselves for the next Episode/Chapter 10 - Dreams!
And yes, the story is exactly what the title says. ;D