Episode/Chapter 12 - Welcome to the Darkseid Part 2

"Is that it?" Wonder Girl whispered as she pointed to a glass window where Klarion and Black Manta were standing in front of.

"Should be." Batgirl whispered as they peeked around the corner. Then she turned to M'gann and nodded. M'gann nodded in response and her eyes turned green. 

>> Everyone online? << M'gann asked telepathically.

>> Yep. << Impulse replied. 

>> Good. We'll split up. One group go around to the other side and wait for our signal. << Batgirl said. Then she shut her eyes for a few seconds. This caught Artemis' attention and suspicion. Then Batgirl opened her eyes and turned to Robin, >>Robin, you take Miss M, Beast Boy, Impulse, Blue, and Artemis across the hallway. Down there. The rest are with me. On my signal, go. But ONLY when I say. We know what we're doing. Whatever happens. << Batgirl warned. Robin nodded and he brought his group back the way they came and they went to the other side the longer way. 

>> I hope he's okay... << Artemis said. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to M'gann. 

>> I miss him too, but all we can do now is wait, hope, and pray he's okay. << M'gann smiled reassuringly, and Artemis smiled and nodded in thanks. Then Batgirl looked away and rubbed her arms. She didn't let it show, but she missed Nightwing too. She breathed in and out, then looked across the hall. 

>> Robin? Are you guys in position? << Batgirl asked. Robin's group ran up to the corner on the other side of the hall and they peeked around it at Batgirl across from them. 

>> We're in position. << Robin replied. 

>> We've already discussed the plan over here. We're ready whenever you are. << Batgirl replied. 

>> Then go. << Robin said. He and Batgirl nodded at each other. Then Batgirl stepped out from the corner a little bit more. Arsenal came up from behind her and held out his mechanical arm and switched it to a gun loudly, catching Klarion and Black Manta's attention. Batgirl looked back at Arsenal and glared at him. 

"It's the brats!" Klarion yelled. 

>> Stay really well hidden guys! Before they find you too! << Batgirl quickly said before she and her group took off back the way they came. 

"What was Arsenal thinking?! AGAIN?!" Artemis asked. 

"Maybe not...it...it's a diversion!" Robin realized. 

>> Okay guys, we're driving Klarion and Manta away. We're far enough. Go get Nightwing! << Batgirl said. 

>> Batgirl... << M'gann muttered. 

>> Don't worry about us. Psimon's in there with Nightwing! Go! << Batgirl replied. 

>> Wait, Psimon's in there?! << Impulse asked. 

>> Oh, I've been dying for this moment to arrive. << M'gann smiled as she cracked her knuckles. They all ran out and broke the glass window. They all jumped in but stopped as soon as they saw Nightwing lying on the ground, obviously non-responsive. 

"What did you do to him!" Robin yelled. 

"Why, I merely brainwashed the boy. But he's alive, you see? I could've killed him, but I didn't. Now take him. He's VERY non-satisfactory." Psimon said as he used his mind to pick up Nightwing and throw him against the wall in the hallway. 

"Nightwing!" Artemis yelled and ran out into the hall and held him. 

"You got what you came for. Now get out of here." Psimon ordered as he turned to the empty table. Robin turned to Blue, who shrugged, then to Nightwing. 

"You heard him. Let's go." Robin said and they all left. But M'gann stopped in her tracks, then she turned to Psimon and brain-blasted him. He yelled out and fell on the ground unconscious. 

"Can you levitate him back?" Artemis asked as she held Nightwing. M'gann nodded and she held out her hand as her eyes glowed green. 

>> Batgirl. Superboy. Time to go. << Robin said as he and his squad ran down the hallway and back to the Biohsip. Batgirl's squad was already there with Klarion and Manta gone. 

"The jerks were scaredy cats and fled." Arsenal said. Then Batgirl gasped when she saw Nightwing unconscious. She ran over to him. 

"Is he...?!" 

"No! No! He's unconscious." Artemis replied. Batgirl let out a sigh of relief.

"Move! Move!" Superboy yelled from behind them, because they could all see Darkseid was still following him and Supergirl. So everyone ran onto the Bioship and headed back to Earth a minute later. 

"What happened?!" M'gann asked as she treated Superboy's and Supergirl's burns.

"Ow...you know, if we weren't Kryptonians, we'd be fried and dead right now. Those Omega beams." Superboy said. 

"But we got Nightwing back, and everyone's on their way home. Safe. That's all that matters right now." Supergirl said as they all turned to where Nightwing was lying on the floor, his head in Artemis' lap. 

"So what happened with him?" Bumblebee asked. 

"Psimon. He brainwashed him." Artemis answered. 

"When we get back to the cave, we must keep him hydrated and fed while he is unconscious. Then we must restore his memory before he wakes up." Aqualad said. 

"Maybe I can do the same I did with you, Aqualad. I'll go into Nightwing's mind and I'll repair it from there. It's just memory loss, and not a destroyed psyche, so it shouldn't be so hard." M'gann said. 

"Good." Aqualad said as they approached Mount Justice. 

___________________________

"Why'd you let them take Nightwing?!" Manta asked Psimon. 

"But how can we use our secret weapon if we keep him here all locked up?" Psimon asked. 

"Uh, our secret weapon?! All you did was brainwash him! I thought we said--" 

"I know what we said." Psimon cut Klarion off, "the kids know that I brainwashed him. But what they don't know is that I've added our secret weapon."

"Oh, goody..." Klarion smiled evilly along with Psimon, Black Manta, and Darkseid. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Hope you guys liked it! Get ready for Episode/Chapter 13! It's called Mission Accompished? 

It changed from Revelation to that, because right after I finished it, I just realized that there's already an episode called Revelation. 

Don't forget to vote and leave comments! And you can ask questions too and I'll gladly answer! 

Tell your friends! :D