Episode/Chapter 18 - The Light and the Dark

"Did you contact them?" Vandal Savage asked the Brain as he looked out over the Earth from the War World. 

"Zey are on zeir way now." The Brain replied. 

"Good. Because we must have a word." Savage said. Suddenly, there was banging on the door behind them. But before anyone could open the door, someone blasted it open, and it was Klarion who had used his dark magic to break down the door. 

"What do you want, Vandal?" Klarion asked as he, Black Manta, and Psimon walked in.

"I wish to talk, for your behavior lately has confused the Light." Savage said. 

"Well, ever since those brats showed up last time we were here, you and the rest of the Light have been so puny and weak! Which is why I took the three strongest from the Light and we left you all, and we started working on the Light's original plan ourselves!" Klarion said. 

"You left us in zee hands of zee Justice League." The Brain said. 

"Well, we are truly sorry you all weren't strong enough to get out yourselves." Psimon apologized. 

"Yes, well, if it hadn't been for Ra's and the League of Shadows, they never would've gotten out. Lucky he wasn't at the War World a few weeks ago, hm?" Lex Luthor asked. 

"The Justice League doesn't know we're here now." Queen Bee said, "but it may not remain that way forever." 

"Well that's your problem, which is one of the reasons why the three of us broke off in the first place!" Klarion said. 

"What do you mean?" Savage asked. 

"We are done working with the weaklings. We started a stronger group, where only true villains may qualify." Black Manta said. 

"You can't actually mean that. You do realize that if you go against us, you would be outnumbered." Queen Bee said. 

"But with our powers combined with Darkseid's, team size won't even matter." Psimon said. 

"So you've already started the Light's Darkseid plan. You do seem to have all this very well planned." Savage said. 

"Yes. Yes we do." Klarion said, "now, we came by to ask if anybody would like to join us in our Darkseid apocalypse...with a fun add-on!" 

"'Add-on'?" Queen Bee asked. 

"This is all just petty squabbling! Practically useless! This little Light may  not stand!" Ra's al Ghul said. 

"You're right. Your 'little Light' may not stand. Which is why we're putting the Light away forever, and bringing out...the Dark." Klarion said, then he shot all of the villains with his dark magic. The entire Light yelled out in pain and fell to the ground...including Savage. 

"Once they're down, we go. Just wanted to prove a little point." Klarion said. Then as soon as he cut off his red bolts of magic, he opened a portal and he, Psimon, and Manta walked through it and disappeared, leaving the Light at the War World. Some of them were actually unconscious, and some of them were just groaning as they sat up on the ground. 

"What do we do now, Savage?" the Brain asked. 

"Now, we put this to use." Savage said as he pulled out a flash drive. The same flash drive that Red Hood had. 

- to be continued -