Episode/Chapter 20 - The Final Fight

- Gamma Squad -
"Neptune's beard...." Lagoon Boy said to himself as Gamma Squad stood before the Hall of Justice, which was covered in Poison Ivy plants, "then I say this again: Gamma squad no longer gets the easy stiffs."
"Well, we better get working then." Green Lantern said, but then they all yelled and fell to thr ground as someone was emitting nauseating waves at them.
"Count Vertigo! The entire Injustice League is here!" Captain Atom strained, "Manhunter! Mercy!"
"What?! I will not give you mercy, peasants!" Count Vertigo laughed. Suddenly, Mercy held her arm up at him, and she shot him with her mechanical arm. He flew back and Martian Manhunter used his psychic powers to remove the wave emitters from hisnhead and smashed them in the air.
"Fools!" Vertigo yelled as the League of Shadows tied him up, "I am not the only one here!" Suddenly, they all heard laughing.
"Aha! I love this! Just like last time!" Joker laughed from a few meters away.
"We will end this, just like last time, Joker!" Martian Manhunter shouted.
"But Batsy isn't here! So I'll go ahead and call the shots: I win!" Joker laughed as he snapped his finger. Suddenly, a vine wound around them then stopped in front of them, and Poison Ivy herself stood on top of it. Then she gestured towards them and vines sprouted up from the ground and wrapped them all up. Then another vine came up to them and pods filled up, then spewed out green gas.
"Don't breath!" Dr. Fate yelled. Then he used his powers, destroyed the vine wrapped around him, flew up above them, and used his powers to suck up and dispose of all the Joker Laughing Spores. Then he destroyed everyone else's vines as well. Suddenly, someone shot Dr. Fate and he fell to the ground.
"I've been preparing for this fight, Nabu!" A voice yelled from behind him. Dr. Fate flew up into the air and turned around.
"Not this time, Wotan!" Dr. Fate yelled and he shot a yellow beam at him, and their fight began.

_________________________________

- Beta Squad -
"Oh...man..." Wonder Girl muttered as she stood with the rest of the Beta Squad before Belle Reve prison....or at least what was left of it. More than half the building had been destroyed. Klarion had used his powers and broke every single prisoner out of Belle Reve.
"What do we do about the bad guys in the city?" Rocket asked.
"I'll take Wonder Girl, Icon, Ubu, and Mammoth to the cities to round up the escaped prisoners that actually made it that far." Wonder Woman said, "the rest of you take care of the ones still here." Then she gathered her group and they left.
"Okay....where do we start?!" Beast Boy asked. Suddenly, Raven flew in front of him and held out her hands, and they started glowing black. Then she closed her eyes.
"Azarath. Metrion. Zinthos!" Raven shouted, and a huge explosion erupted from the middle of a nearby group of prisoners, and they all flew back. Then Raven turned to Beast Boy, "there. Now work off of that." Then she flew off, leaving Beast Boy standing there stunned and blushing.
"Woooow....she's soooo pretty..." Beast Boy muttered.
"Enough fantasizing! Let's go!" Rocket said as she flew by. Then Beast Boy looked around him, realizing that he was the only one there. So he turned into a gorilla and ran after a bunch of prisoners.
"This is different....fighting the bad guys." Deathstroke said as he punched and kicked a handful of prisoners. Then he reached for his swords, drew them, then stood in a fighting stance.
"But remember: we can't kill them." Arsenal called nearby.
"Right, right...." Deathstroke said and he ran up to another group of prisoners. Another group of prisoners picked up a couple guns and ran down the road. Then they saw Billy Batson standing in front of them.
"Hey! It's just a kid!" One of the prisoners said.
"Hey kid! Get outta the way! Or we'll make you move!" Another prisoner said as he cocked his gun.
"Sorry, but I can't let you do that." Billy said.
"Oh yeah? Well what are you? Some superhero?" Another prisoner asked and they all statted laughing.
"Yes. Yes I am." Billy smirked, "Shazam!" Then he turned into Captain Marvel. The prisoners went silent and they dropped their guns, "psych!" Captain Marvel laughed, then he flew at them and punched them all.

- To be continued! -