Episode/Chapter 3 - The War World Part 2

The team split into the following groups of two: 

Hallway 1: Aqualad and Lagoon Boy

2: Robin and Wonder Girl

3: Guardian and Bumblebee 

4: Impulse and Blue Beetle

5: Beast Boy and Static

6: Arsenal and Batgirl

7: Miss Martian and Superboy

8: Nightwing and Artemis (with Starfire following them) 

"Do you trust this....Starfire?" Blue asked Impulse as they walked down the hallway. 

"She seems crash to me. She's hot. Is it true she's dating Nightwing?" Impulse asked. 

"Dude! She's a stranger you just met!" Blue said, "and she can't be dating Nightwing. He's already dating Artemis. But I don't know. She's from the past. We learned from past experience not to trust time travelers..." Blue muttered and smirked at Impulse.

"Hey!" Impulse shouted but was muffled when Blue slapped a hand over his mouth. 

"Shut up, Hermano!!" Blue whispered. 

"Sorry...but you probably shouldn't have said that." Impulse whispered back as he threw Blue's hand to the side. Suddenly, a swarm of War World attacker drones flew up to them. 

"Too late." Blue  glared at Impulse as he got his blue blaster out. 

_____________________

"So, can you put up a fight?" Nightwing asked Starfire as he and Artemis walked down the hallway with Starfire right behind them. 

"I do believe I am quite strong...I can shoot lasers out of my eyes and shoot star bolts." Starfire answered. 

"Then, I guess you could be of pretty good use." Nightwing considered. Then he felt Artemis elbow him and clear her throat. 

"Um, Nightwing. A word please?" Artemis asked. She shot a quick glare at Starfire before pulling Nightwing into a tight hallway. 

"What?" 

"I don't trust her." Artemis answered. 

"That sounds really familiar..." Nightwing crossed his arms. 

"I'm serious!" Artemis shoved him against the wall. 

"Well, I see what it is. Bottom line: I don't love her." 

"I'm...not jealous!" Artemis protested and crossed her arms, then sighed, "Okay...you got me...I'm just worried you're going to swoon over her. You know how overprotective girlfriends can be over their boys." Artemis said. 

"Ha. I don't love her." Nightwing assured her. Artemis looked down at the ground, then back up at him. 

"Can I trust you?" 

"Always." Nightwing replied with a smirk. He put his hands on Artemis' hips and pushed her onto the wall behind her and smashed his lips onto hers. They could feel each other smiling through the kiss as she ran her hands through his olive hair and he rubbed her hips as he pushed her against the wall. But their heated kiss didn't last long until they heard a scream echo through the hall. It was Starfire. They ran out of the hallway and found Starfire surrounded by War World Attacker drones. 

"Hold on, Star." Nightwing called and they ran out and started destroying the drones. 

"I am truly sorry! I was caught off guard." Starfire apologized as she stood in front of a worn out Nightwing and Artemis. 

"It's fine..." Artemis breathed. 

>> Guys, the War World knows we're here... << Nightwing said telepathically. 

>> Yeah. We were attacked. << Blue replied. 

>> Just keep looking, and stay alert and ready for anything. << Aqualad said. 

_____________________

>> Has anyone found anything yet?! << Lagoon Boy asked very impatiently five minutes later.

>> ...um, we might need a little backup here.... << Wonder Girl replied. 

>>What happened? << Aqualad asked. 

>> We can't hold off all these drones... << Robin said.

>>How many? << Aqualad asked. 

>> Too many to count... << Robin replied. 

>> They must be close, then. << Nightwing said. 

>> Hey! There it is! Guys we foun-- << But Wonder Girl suddenly was cut off. 

>> Wonder Girl?! Robin?! << Batgirl called. 

>> This is a mind link! If they're not responding... << Miss Martian said. 

>> They must be knocked out. << Impulse finished her sentence. 

>> Everyone. We have to get to Hallway 2...now. << Aqualad ordered and they all headed back the way the came as fast as their legs would take them. 

__________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! 

Stay tuned to see what actually happened to Robin and Wonder Girl and what they'd found! 

Get ready for Episode/Chapter 4...Rescue! Coming soon! :D

Don't forget to comment and criticize! 

Thanks guys!