Episode/Chapter 19 - Past Invasion Part 2

"Okay squads. Change of plans." Nightwing announced, "now that the Teen Titans from the past have joined us, we will have one more in three squads and two in another. Raven will join Beta, Robin will join Alpha, Starfire will join Omega, and Beast Boy and Cyborg will join Theta." Then Beast Boy gasped and turned to the Beast Boy from Teen Titans, who turned to him. Then they both smiled and waved at each other.

"So, who are these Brotherhood guys you were talking about?" Nightwing asked Robin.

"Well, they're just like the Light and the Dark: power hungry and strong. Especially with all their power combined like that." Robin answered.

"Hi, Raven! My name is Wonder Girl, this is Arsenal and Beast Boy!" Wonder Girl introduced as she, Arsenal, and Beast Boy walked up to her.

"Hi. You guys have a Beast Boy too? He's probably not as annoying as the one we have." Raven said and looked at Beast Boy.

"That's true some times!" Beast Boy said.

"Hey! I'm not annoying!!" Beast Boy yelled from the other squad.

"Think twice you little grass stain." Cyborg said from behind him, and the Teen Titans Beast Boy growled.

"Heh, noted." Beast Boy said.

"It's really wonderful to see you all again!" Starfire beamed as she met the rest of her team.

"I'm Supergirl. I don't think we've ever met. I'm new, so..." Supergirl said as she held out her hand to Starfire.

"It's very nice to meet you, Supergirl!" Starfire smiled and shook Supergirl's hand.

"So...you're name's Starfire?" Red Hood asked.

"Yes! And you must be Red Hood?" Starfire asked.

"Yep.... I feel like I've met you somewhere before..." Red Hood said, "what other groups have you been a part of?"

"Um...I do not recall ever being on a team other than the Teen Titans....perhaps in a different dimension..." Starfire considered.

"Yeah....'perhaps'." Red Hood said.

"Ha! So your name is Robin?" Beast Boy asked on the Theta squad.

"Yes." Robin said, "only my name isn't Dick Grayson."

"Then what is it?" Beast Boy asked, "c'mon, you can trust us! We're from a totally different time period! We can't spoil anything!"

"Right....cause no one here is a spoiler..." Robin smirked as he turned to Batgirl, who laughed a little bit, "except for maybe Stephanie over here."

"I don't get it...." Beast Boy said.

"It doesn't matter....my name is Tim Drake." Robin said.

"Cool." Cyborg smiled. Then Robin turned to Batgirl.

"So, um...who are you with now?" Robin asked.

"Uh....nobody...." Batgirl said. Then Robin noticed her look in Red Hood's direction, and he saw that he was looking at her too.

"Seriously?! Jason?!" Robin asked in disbelief.

"I-it's complicated..." Batgirl denied, "And what about you?" Then she looked over at Wonder Girl, "you must have a thing for blondes, don't you?" But before Robin could say anything else, they suddenly heard shouting from a clip that played on the news.

"Every single prisoner from Belle Reve prison has somehow escaped, and are freely raiding over the city." Cat Grant said. Then someone from the side handed her another paper, "this just in. Scientists from STAR Labs have been detecting massive amounts of Zeta and Chronotron radiation, which, I am told, is what you would except to find radiating off a time machine. There is also what appears to be a large twister of energy above Gotham that must be stopped. The government is sending in the army to check things out and keep citizens at a safe distance. But the booming question right now is, 'where is the Justice League now?'" Then they all turned to Batman, and Batman turned to Nightwing.

"What now?"

"Now, all squads head out. Let's roll."

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry for the inconvenience and the pretty short part 2....get ready for episode/chapter 20! The Final Fight! Don't forget to comment, ask questions, criticize, tell your friends, vote, vote, tell your friends, I say this at the end of every update, so "JUST DO IT!!!!!" - Shia Labeouf .... and if any of you guys have never seen his Just Do It motivational speech ... WATCH IT NOW!!!! IT'S AWESOME!!!!!

So yeah! XD