Episode/Chapter 14 - Betrayal Part 2

They all fought back, but Nightwing was the most experienced, and there was no one else on the team who could be as wise or as cunning as Nightwing. Except for Batgirl and Robin. And Artemis couldn't make herself fight back. 

"No! Robin's like a brother to me! And Batgirl and Artemis are....Don't touch any of them! Please!" Nightwing pleaded. 

"Such a shame." Psimon said and he hit Batgirl and Robin to the side, but they didn't get back up this time. 

"Dick! Stop! What's wrong?! I can help! Please let me help you!" Artemis said. For the first time in a while, Nightwing started feeling tears on his cheeks. Many people know him to not be moved by a whole lot of things, but this was too overbearing. 

"Okay, Psimon. We're done here. Leave her. I'm not going to hurt her!" Nightwing yelled. 

"So? Why should I care?" Psimon asked and he held his arm back ready to strike, and Nightwing couldn't do anything about it. He could only sit, watch, and yell all he wanted, but nothing will change. He cried as he watched Artemis collapse to the ground and lay there. He scanned the terrible scene before him. Everyone unconscious on the ground. 

"Wait a second...th-the dream! This was my dream! But...how?! Why?! It came true!" Nightwing said. 

"That's right. I'm the one who gave you the dream in the first place! Oh you're so smart." Psimon smirked. 

"But...does that mean...you gave Artemis her dream too? Will it come true too? But I'll....die?" Nightwing asked. 

"Well I don't know..." Psimon said, "guess we're gonna have to leave it a surprise! Now Psimon says...forget that the both of you even had those dreams!" Psimon commanded, and with a snap of his fingers, Nightwing immediately forgot that the dreams even existed. 

"Good...now, let's get down to business." Psimon said as he made Nightwing's body drag all the boys to one corner of a Zeta Tube. Then he typed in their location: Apokolips. 

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! 

Sorry the part 2 is so late! I had to leave after Part 1 and just got back about an hour ago, so I hope you guys enjoyed that! Get ready for Episode/chapter 15! Alpha Female! Check in in three days! I'll be back three days to write you guys a new episode! 

Until then! 

Don't forget to comment, vote, ask questions, and tell your friends!