Episode/Chapter 15 - Alpha Female Part 2

"Ugh...what...where am I?" Superboy asked as he rubbed his head and looked around. He found himself in an empty cell made of some sort of red stone. He tried getting up and running to the iron barred door, but he was chained to the floor. 

"Superboy is awake." a familiar voice said outside his cell.

"Black Manta." Superboy said. Then he looked behind Manta and he saw Aqualad, "Aqualad! Get Black Manta! Then let me go!" But  Aqualad didn't move. 

"Aqualad doesn't take orders from you or anyone else anymore." Manta said. 

"What?! Why?! What did you do to him?!" Superboy asked. Then Psimon opened his cell door and walked up to Superboy. 

"The same thing wed did to Nightwing. And the same thing we're about to do to you." Then Psimon brain-blasted Superboy, causing Superboy to fall to the ground unconscious. 

"Is he finished?" Darkseid asked Klarion as they walked through the hallway of cells. 

"He's on the eighth brat. He only has the bug to take care of." Klarion said. 

"The Blue Beetle? But I just saw him walk out." Darkseid said. 

"What? He's not under Psimon's control yet! Find him and get him back here! NOW!" Klarion yelled, sending Darkseid off to find Blue. Teekl meowed as he sat on Klarion's shoulder, "you stupid cat! What are you waiting for?! GO! GO! GO!" Klarion yelled. Teekl hissed then jumped off his shoulder and swiftly followed Darkseid in search of the beetle.

_________________________

"I have no idea where I'm going right now." Blue Beetle said to his Scarab as he ran through the unfamiliar halls.

>> I advised you to plan your escape before we quietly broke out, Jaime Reyes. << Blue's Scarab said. 

"Yeah, well you didn't really give me enough time. I bet they just realized that I was missing." Blue replied. he found the exit and he pushed the doors open.

"Whoa...so this is Apokolips...." Blue muttered. Then he was approached by some Apokolips guards. They tried fighting him but he easily got rid of all of them. Until a larger group of guards came after him. 

"Scarab! There are too many of them! We won't make it!" Blue said as he took out a few guards, but were ambushed by fifty more. 

>> We won't let them take us captive again! Incinerate them all! << Scarab said 

"No. We can't just kill them! We need a strategic escape." Blue said. Suddenly half the guards in the back of the group were frozen in blocks of ice. He looked behind them and smiled when he saw Supergirl flying towards him. She froze the remaining guards that were after him and she landed next to Blue. 

"Thanks." Blue smiled. 

"Anytime!" Supergirl smiled. 

"But what are you doing here? Where are the others?" Blue asked. 

"I'm here to save you guys. The others are still at the cave. They were, um, unconscious when I left...but they're probably on their way here already." Supergirl replied, "now where are the other boys?" 

"Are you serious?! You just left the others at the cave?! Do they even know where you are?!" Blue asked, "you should've stayed back with them!"