Episode/Chapter 15 - Alpha Female

"Batgirl? Batgirl, can you hear me? Batgirl!" Batgirl heard a voice as she started waking up. She tried opening her eyes and rubbing her forehead. She started recognizing the black-caped crusader leaning above her. 

"...Batman...what happened?" Batgirl asked as Batman helped her up off the floor. She looked around to see the other girls from the team on the ground as well, some of them sitting up and rubbing their heads, and some of them were standing. The entire League was there, but there were still a lot of people missing from the team, "wait, where are the boys?!" 

"Well, that part is unexplainable, but there's no sign of them here in the cave or at the Watchtower." Batman replied.

"Did they all just....abandon us?" Wonder Girl asked. 

"That can't be true." Wonder Woman said, "if they're not in the cave, then their only means of exiting or escaping is through the Zeta Tubes." 

"So can't we just find out where they went?" Bumblebee asked. Suddenly Flash ran in. 

"Already done. We found out the boys Zeta'd to Apokolips." Flash said. 

"Apokolips? Isn't that the planet where Darkseid lives?" Batgirl asked. 

"It is. And we need the team to go rescue them." Batman ordered, "Batgirl, you take the helm. With Nightwing and Aqualad on Apokolips, you are the next best choice." 

"Who did this in the first place?" Green Arrow asked as he helped Artemis up.

"It was...Nightwing." Artemis said. 

"But why? He's our leader! Why would he just...betray us like that?" Wonder Girl asked. 

"That's not the real Nightwing! I know him. He wasn't....himself." Artemis denied. 

"She's right. I've been through his mind so many times, and I've sensed a difference in his mind comparing it to his mind before his kidnapping." Miss Martian said. 

"Then the sooner you girls leave, the sooner you can get the boys back, and the more time M'gann will have to restore Nightwing's mind." Batman said. 

"But I've tried! So many times! And there wasn't anything wrong!" M'gann said. 

"I'm sure Martian Manhunter will be willing to help in any way when you get back." Batman said, "now go. The League will do further research at the Watchtower. The rescuing will be left to you five girls." Batman said as the League started leaving. A minute later, the fiver girls were left in the cave by themselves. 

"So? What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Wonder Girl said as she started flying towards the Bioship. 

"Why are you in such a rush?" Bumblebee asked as the other girls followed her. 

"Um, hello?! Our boyfriends have just been kidnapped!" Wonder Girl called behind her. 

"Yeah...by my boyfriend." Artemis muttered. 

"Look. It wasn't his fault. None of us blame him. He needs as much saving as the other boys do." Batgirl said as they all boarded the ship and flew away off-world. 

"Wait, I just had a thought...." M'gann said. 

"What is it?" Bumblebee asked. 

"When we rescued Nightwing, Psimon was there with him. And if he just simply handed Nightwing to us like that, it's as if he wanted us to take him." M'gann said. 

"Maybe he didn't just brainwash him..." Artemis said. 

"He also found a way to control Nightwing's mind and used his own body against himself. Long distance too." Batgirl said. 

"Hello Megan! I should've known! I've been sensing bad vibes off him all week!" M'gann said as slapped her head. 

"So, Psimon meant for us to bring Nightwing home and allow him to take all the boys. But who knows what else Nightwing's done without anyone noticing?" Wonder Girl asked. 

"Well, more like what Psimon's been doing." Bumblebee corrected. 

"Wait, where's Supergirl? Wasn't she with us at the cave?" Artemis asked. 

"I thought....But where is she now? She was gone when we woke up! And she probably left before the League got here because they didn't ask anything about her!" Batgirl said. 

"She's Kryptonian. She'll be fine. Right now, we need to focus on the boys." M'gann said. 

- To be continued - 

Hey guys! 

I decided to have a new part for this one everyday, because this is a long one. So here's part 1, watch for parts 2 and 3 tomorrow!