Episode/Chapter 7 - The Flying Graysons Part 2

"Are you sure putting them on the same squad was a good idea?" Robin asked Batman as they walked through the train cars, "I mean, they are exes."

"Nightwing has a pretty good 'superpower' that keeps him close to his past girlfriends. It's actually quite impressive. Learned it from me. Now let's get back to the mission. I know they'll be fine. And they can't mess around either even if they do decide to." Batman replied. 

"How do you know?" 

"Because they both are experienced enough to know that if they do mess around, I'll kill them. So will Artemis once I tell her. Nightwing will die twice." Robin stared at Batman and started laughing. 

"You're not serious are you?!" Robin asked. Then Batman glared at him.

"When have I ever not been serious?" Batman asked, then he noticed Robin staring in worry. 

"Dude! Dick is like a brother to me! You can't do that!" then Batman slapped his face. 

"I really need to work on my sarcasm." Batman muttered. Robin let out a sigh of relief, "okay, let's just continue. We're wasting time here jus-" 

"Hey Batman. We may have found something here that might interest you. In the farthest tent with the giant ring." Nightwing said through the transmitter. 

"Let's go Robin." Batman said and they went back the way they came.

________________________________

"Hahahaha! Your Bat and his little pet birdy are on their way!" The Riddler cackled as he held Nightwing's transmitter. He threw it to the side after sending Batman the last trasmission. 

"Very good..." The girl said. She appeared to be the same age as Nightwing and Batgirl. Both she and Riddler had gagged them and tied them to wooden posts opposite each other.

"You're stronger than I expected you to be!" Riddler told the girl.

"Ugh, please. Did you just doubt the Stalker?" The girl asked, staring him down, making the Riddler almost run off tail between his legs, "this is taking too long. Can we start with the process?" 

"We have to wait for Basty and Bird Blunder to get here. Be patient, Stalker." Riddler said.

"Stalker sounds too messed up. I can go by Fear." Fear said, and Riddler just shrugged. Then they heard Batman and Robin arrive at the entrance of the tent. Riddler turned to Fear, who gestured for him to hide.They waited for them to take the bait: Nightwing and Batgirl.

"Hey Batman, is that them?!" Robin asked and he pointed to where Nightwing and Batgirl were tied. They ran up to them. Both of the hostages started struggling to yell, but came out as muffled screams. They shook their heads, trying to get them away, but it was too late, and Fear jumped down from above and injected both of them. Batman turned around and attempted to punch her, but she had disappeared. Then she reappeared behind him and punched him in the back of the head. 

"You're not the only one who can vanish, Bat Boy." Fear smirked. Batman started stumbling and struggled to maintain his own weight. He held his pounding head, and Robin started doing the same thing. 

"Is that drug getting to your heads? Knocks you both out for 12 hours at minimum." Fear continued.

"Sweet dreams!" Riddler laughed as Batman and Robin fell to the ground. Nightwing and Batgirl struggled to get free, their muffled screams echoed through the tent. 

"Hahaha! Look at them struggling to save their friends!" Riddler laughed. 

"Shut up. It's time." Fear said.

"Ooh, goody!" Riddler said.

"Un-gag her first." Fear ordered, so Riddler quickly removed the white cloth from Batgirl's mouth. 

"You! Fear is it? What's your power anyways? I mean, or is 'Stalker' just a descriptive name that you creepily stalk everyone?" Batgirl asked. 

"That's not even half of it! But the rest is none of your business little girl. The person we really came for was this handsome fellow." Fear said and walked over to Nightwing and stroked his chest.

"I swear! Step away from him you bi--" 

"Ah ah ah! Please no crude language! Especially from an under age child like you." Fear said. Batgirl growled and turned red with anger. 

"Let me go! I'll fight for him! I win, you tell us where the Apocalyptan weapons are and let us take you to jail! I lose, you're...free to do what you want with him...except kill him." Batgirl proposed sadly.

"Not a rough deal...all right then. Let her go." Fear ordered. Riddler looked at her cautiously, then he untied the rope. As soon as Batgirl was free, she ran up to her and slashed her hands at her. Fear expertly dodged it. When Batgirl turned around, Fear had suddenly disappeared. Suddenly, she felt someone kick her on the back of her head. Batgirl yelled in pain and fell unconscious on the ground next to Batman and Robin. Nightwing looked at the sad sight of his closest team mates lying unconscious on the ground, including Batman.

"Looks like you're outta luck, Pretty Boy." Fear said as she walked up to him. She held his head back and ran her fingers through his hair, "Riddler, leave us. Keep watch." Fear ordered and Riddler left immediately. Fear held her face inches away from Nightwing's. 

"Oh, gosh. You're very tempting for me." Fear said and continued to stare at his body. Then she brought her hand up to his face. She ran her finger tips over his cheeks and moved them up to his mask. Then she peeled it off his face, revealing his bright blue eyes. Her face was already close enough to his face to actually feel her breath on his lips. She stared into his eyes and made him feel like she was digging deep into his soul.

"My, my. Artemis is quite a lucky girl." Fear muttered as she pulled the white cloth down from his mouth. 

"H-how did...." Nightwing muttered before he could yell anything at her. 

"Hey, Stalker remember? That's my power. You know Queen Bee? She was kind of like my inspiration. I can seduce most men, and I could get any guy I want and can use their greatest fear against them." Fear smirked as she skimmed her hand over his chest. 

"W-w-what?!" Nightwing asked in shock as she got really close to him. She rose her leg and rubbed her thigh on his seductively. 

"Come on, don't you wanna play with me....Dick?" Fear drawled out right in his ear. Nightwing froze, "that's right, Lover Boy. I know who you are under those hot eyes." Fear said as she pressed her chest on his and held his head back. 

"Don't touch me." Nightwing demanded. 

"But I won that bet with Batgirl, remember? I get my reward." Fear smiled evilly, her forehead already pressed against his. Nightwing really struggled to get free now, but it was too late. Fear pressed her lips on Nightwing's and ran both her hands through his olive hair. She pressed her body against his. But what Nightwing didn't realize is that that kiss had more power than he thought. 

- To be continued -