Chapter 32

Scarlett

I have been moving on autopilot. Since we finished the birthday, got into the car and drove to my house I have been on autopilot.

Joshua tried to talk to me, but I did not answer. I was not able to.

I got swept up in our fake deal and thought I could live like this forever. But it is fake. It is not real and I had to be reminded.

I can not lose sight of that because this is temporary and I will not have them...JJ forever.

I have not even changed my clothes, got my makeup off or moved from my couch since Joshua dropped me off.

The doorbell rings and I get up to get- The doorbell rings?

Addie? No, Aaron kicked us all out so he can enjoy the rest of the cake...and Addie.

I look through my peephole and wish I truly was Satan to burn him alive. My autopilot mode shuts off and I feel anger start bubbling through me nearing my limits. What kind of person rings your door in the middle of the night?

I open my door and say, "What?"

He pushes through me and goes straight inside.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"What happened?" He turns and I see it. I see his fury and all the wrath he wants to unleash on me.

"Are you married?" What? "Did you run away? Do you have a secret family or...or are you divorced? Widowed?"

I shut my door and try to comprehend where all this came from.

"Are you someone else's?" Bloody hell.

"I do not belong to anyone you arse! I am not married, I am not-"

"Then tell me you are mine. Tell me you do not belong to another man. Tell me you never were anybody's heart, soul and whole world. Tell me that even when you deny it and say you do not belong to anyone, you belong with me. Please."

"No." He is crossing every line in the book. He is babbling nonsense and thinking he can just come in here with all his rage and frustration and take it out on me in this way. "I am not anybody's anything. Just leave!"

He walks to me and I try to run away but he has already grabbed my waist. I am not his shoulders. "Put me down!"

He takes me to my backyard and stands in front of my pool. "What do you think you are doing!"

"Giving you a wake up call." He throws me in before I can argue with him.

Cold water hit my burning skin and a second later I felt his hand grab my hair. He pulls it all and drags me to him. I raise my head and squeeze my eyes open. "You are mad!"

He is on his knees in front of me, smiling down at me. "You haven't seen anything yet, sweetheart." He pushes my head down harshly until I am completely submerged. I try to fight him and go up but he is too strong. I scratch his hand and scream in the water but he does not let me up.

He finally pulls me up, but does not let go of my head. "Take off my belt."

"No."

"Take. Off. My belt." He leans forward and says it against my mouth.

I spit in his stupid face.

He gets out his tongue and licks my spit off his mouth. He growls and starts unbuckling his belt himself.

He gets his hard cock out and pumps it a few times. He is massive. Thick, long and just...massive.

"Sweetheart." His hoarse voice rings through my whole body. "Suck or I fuck."

We stare into each other's eyes fighting a battle of wills. I can see it in his eyes. He is not letting this go. I can see his outrage storming in those two gray eyes.

I prop myself on the swimming pool steps next to me and he takes a side step while giving it another pump.

"I hate you." I look up at his jolly face and pray my teeth are strong enough to cut off his cock.

"Suck." He orders.

I slide my tongue from his base to his pre-cummed head too slowly making him release the loudest growl known to humankind. "Fucking Finally." He breathes.

I round my mouth and prepare myself for his size. I shut my eyes and get it over with by thrusting his whole cock briskly into my mouth. "Fuck!" He sneers.

"Fuck sweetheart, your mouth was made for my cock." I almost moan from his good praise. I suck it deeply and pull it out of my mouth at a slow pace.

I take it all in again until my face hits his bloody face, but I choke on his cock. "Open up and relax, sweetheart. You'll get used to me."

"Fughh..yohku" My muffles curse makes his smile up to the sky then look back down to me.

"Don't kiss my kid with that dirty mouth."

I raise my two middle fingers up while I slide him out. He laughs and catches me closing my eyes again before I take him again.

"Fuck, no!" He yanks my head back.

"Ah!" I shriek in pain. Bastard!

"Don't take your eyes off me. You open those green eyes while you suck my dick. Do you understand, red?"

"I hate you!" I grit.

"I hate you too. Now, suck or I fuck."

"Piss off."

"You don't want me to fuck, red or I'll be the cause of putting holes in that smart, dirty mouth of yours."

He tries to get my mouth back on his cock, but I shut it closed.

When he pushes my head closer to him, I open my mouth and bite his head. "Fuck!" He pulls my hair and pushes me back down into the water, making my head almost crash with the stairs.

He pulls me up and says, "It's your funeral. You chose this way."

My mouth is still watering from his size and drying up from how vicious he looks at the same time. I feel the shaking off my cold body but the heat between my legs intensifies as his anger grows. Crap, we are messed up.

I do not get a chance to respond, argue or even breathe. He slams his cock straight into my mouth and thrusts it deep into me until my face smacks his end.

I scream ripped through my throat and his pained moan rings through my backyard.

Tears sprung to my eyes at the painful size of his cock stretching my mouth. He did not lie when he said he would destroy my mouth. It really is my funeral.

He pulls my head back and starts thrusting in and out. In and out. Our eyes connect and we hold each other while he fuck my mouth. He smiles while I scowl. He pants while I moan. He growls while I scream.

"You look so good like this. Smeared mascara, wet hair and flushed cheeks. A fucking goddess. You look like me. You look perfect. You look like a woman I'd die for. Kill for. Live for."

I moan into his cock and his pace increases. "But you are not mine, right?"

I tried to nod, but all I could do was take him. Try to keep up.

He laughs darkly and says, "I will ask you again after you have my taste."

He thrust once, twice...then the third he exploded in my mouth. All his come runs down my throat until it fills my whole mouth. Until some run out the corners of my mouth. Fuck, he tastes euphoric, like bloody paradise. Bliss and nirvana.

He tastes so good and I hate it.

He lets go of my hand and I slam down on the stairs and let water cover most of my body again.

He zips himself up and smiles at me again. "I'll let myself out. See you tomorrow."

And just like that, he leaves.

I sink my whole body into water and curse myself for everything that happened. For letting myself love JJ. For letting myself want to know more of Joshua. For enjoying the taste of Joshua Hawks.