Chapter 40

Joshua

"You made me late!" She screams at me while trying to zip her new dress.

"Well, there is a first time for everything. You should be happy, it's a new experience." I focus on my mirror and try to find the right way to tie this tie. How does Aaron do it?

"Here." She turns and snatches the tie from my hand. She's mad at me for making her late.

I came here early as promised after I dropped off JJ at the rink. I told Aaron to pick her up and take her with him to spend the night with Addie. She asked about Scarlett and told me she misses mommy, so I told her Scarlett was okay and she could see her tomorrow. She got excited and kept smiling until I dropped her off.

I loved that smile. I love the smile JJ gets only for Scarlett.

When Scarlett opened the door I saw something I did not expect. Long, backless, scarlet-red, dress. Her hair down and her signature lipstick a shade darker. She was a sight for sore eyes. She looked irresistible, bewitching and just completely heart breaking.

She smirked and said, "Hello."

"Hi." I take a step inside the house and close the door behind me. My gaze on her turns predatory and craving as I get closer to her. I smell her addictive scent and hum in approval. "I love your dress." My low whispers are barely heard.

"Thank-" I rip off her dress and keep pulling on it until it is cut into two halves.

"What the-"

I cut her off again, "I'll buy you ten more of these, just let me fuck you against your door." I slam my mouth on hers and do just that.

I took her up on the door and kept slamming into her until we both broke apart beautifully. It was amazing. It was mind-blowing.

After I fucked her she started to scream at me because I ripped her dress, so as the gentleman I am and apologized that I let my uncontrollable desires for this woman take over by forcing her on her knees to clean the mess she made on my cock.

She kept throwing muffles curses around my cock and I kept fucking her mouth like the luckiest man in the world. I really am the luckiest man in the world because I saw her riding her own fingers as she took me in her mouth. That woman is perfect.

We both came and then bantered for a while as she went up the stairs to wear another new dress, which was dark green-I loved it too, and fixed her make-up.

I enjoyed her ramblings and curses, they made me laugh, but I was still bummed that we had to leave. If it were up to me, I would have stayed here all night and kept on fucking her until we both passed out.

Now here we are. In the car. With her almost cutting my air supply off with the tight pull of the tie in her hands.

I smile down at her as she adjusts my tie. I lower my head to get her eyes to look into mine and turn her angry frown into the smile I came to want every second of everyday.

She doesn't look at me, and pulls at my tie even more, cocking the life out of me. "Satan." I choke out. "You are killing me."

"I hate being late."

"I know." I level with her eyes again. Please, look at me. I need it.

She finally does and I breathe.

"I am sorry. I will drive fast."

She smirks and loosens my tie a bit, "I thought you drove safely."

"I might make an exception just for you." I zip the rest of her up and keep my hand on her back. "I missed you."

She rolls her eyes and says, "You just saw me, Mr. needy."

"I missed you." I did. It was a shock to me too, I know.

Her eyes widen, but she covers it with a sweet smile. "I missed you too."

She did?

"You did?"

"Yes." She nods. Fuck me. My heart is on cloud nine.

I take her chin between my two fingers and kiss her softly. The witch grabs the opportunity and bites my lower lip until it gets blood. "Ow!"

"That is for making me late. Drive, blondie."

"You are unbearable, red."

"I know."

We laugh and I start moving away from the house.

I let my eyes gaze down her body again quickly before I keep my eyes on the road. Her phone catches my attention before it closes and I smile.

"Sweetheart?" I sarcastically voice.

"Yes, darling?" She grits.

"You kept that picture of us on the first day?"

It was the first day of us 'pretending'. JJ insisted on a selfie. Scarlett is glaring at me, I'm smooching my lips at her and JJ is laughing into the camera.

It's beautiful. We look...like a family.

"No." She denies.

"It's your lock screen, red. I saw it."

"No."

She blushes, and I smile. It is glorious.