Chapter 39

Scarlett

Home sweet home...Finally. Joshua dropped me off and to his training. We didn't speak much after what happened in the trunk. We only kept bantering for a while then I told him to be here early. He rolled his eyes and left. Arse.

I need to get ready for tonight. This pastry is great. I kind ensure I get Grace's vote and also make new connections that will benefit me when I get the job. Hopefully,.

Many famous and world-renowned doctors will attend tonight.

My doorbell rings.

Addie?

I walk to the door and look through the peephole. Fuck.

"What are you doing here?"

"Training got canceled." He simply rudely explains and invites himself in.

He sets the next to my door and grabs my legs. He carries me upside down on his shoulder and closes the door. "Joshua! Are you mad?"

"Yes!" He is panting and squeezing my thighs too hard.

"Put me down!" I start hitting his back and kicking his thighs but they do not affect him at all.

"Stop! I need to fuck you on a good bed, or I'll go crazy. For real."

"I do not want to fuck you, now."

"Yes, you do." He takes the stairs and he's to the end of the hallway to my room.

"No I do not! I do not want you here. I do not want to touch you or kiss you! I do not want you and you do not want me! We did it once, Hawks. Do not get obsessed with me from one good fuck! I do not want to fuck you!"

He slams me down on my bed and takes off his belt. "Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll do all the fucking. You just sit there, close your lying mouth and keep those pretty green eyes on me while I eat you up."

He clasps my hands together and ties them together by his belt.

He raises my arms and pulls me up until I am standing against my clothing cupboard. He loops his belt up on one of the cupboard's hooks and keeps me hanging like this. My toes are barely touching the floor.

"You can not do this to me!"

"I just did."

"I will kill you Joshua!"

He sighs with a sweet smile on his face, "Ah...our lives would be so much easier would kill me."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes. I'd kill you too and we'll still fuck in your own Satanic mansion in hell, red."

I fake laugh and gag and try to fiddle with the belt. My body is stretching too much and it is becoming painful to just stand there.

"Joshua...It hurts to be hanged like this."

"I know. I can see it on your face. Unlike you might believe, you have a very expressive face. I love the face you make when you come. Eyes rolled back, mouth open from your loud cry, and cheeks flushed. My favorite face." Shit. I can not breathe.

"I do not want to sleep with you. Never again. It was a bloody mistake. No one wants to see you naked, just leave."

He laughs and shakes his head. "I know that there are hundreds of people who would die to see me naked, sweetheart. The first one on that list is you." He takes off his shirt and starts to unbutton my Pijama. "You would kill for me too." He smiles cunningly.

He harshly kisses my neck and nips my collarbone.

"No!" I try to push him off but he keeps his mouth on me. He snatches off my bra and tightly holds my waist. He latches his hot mouth on my nipple, making me shiver all over. I whimper and try to push him off me, but he is stuck. He is stuck in another world where the only thing he could do is eat me. "I'd like to fuck those next." He whispers over my nipples.