Chapter 37

Scarlett

"Come here, sweetheart."

I hate how one sentence from him commands my body like this. I have no control over my body when it takes this step closer to him.

He smiles victoriously and I hate it.

I hated everything that happened on that bed.

I hated how hard I came. I hate how good my smeared lipstick on his face and body looks.

I hated that I moaned his name and said bloody 'please.'

I hated every kiss he gave my body because it made me feel good. It made my pain go away and it shouldn't.

I hate what his touch finally made me understand. It is his touch that makes me feel alive again, feel...human. I have not felt like a human being in a long time. His touch makes me feel like I am human, and not a moving catastrophic ball of guilt and grief.

I hate him so much, it is becoming impossible to not be with him. To swim in our pool of hate and just hate each other.

He pulls me to him and wraps my legs around his thick thighs. He carries me to the other side of the room and he knees in front of the standing mirror.

He turns me around and makes me sit on his legs.

His head leans down to my ears. He whispers, "Now...you ride me, red. Ride me with all the hate you feel for me. Ride me and punish me for every time you tried to not hate me this much, but I made it impossible for you. Ride me and don't take your eyes off us. Watch us. Watch how good you look. How perfect we are for each other and hate it. Hate it so much that you keep riding me until we both can't take it anymore.Ride me until you make me yours. Make me your everything too."

He kisses some of the faded scars on my back and pulls my legs back.

Every word he said moved everything inside me into another dimension. It feels like we are not even on earth. It feels like we created a whole new world where it is just the two of us. A world where it is raining outside, burning inside between us and everything is just crumbling down except for us. He is holding me up and I can not help but do the same.

I raise myself up on my knees and hold his hard cock to my opening. We both shudder from the small contact. I hate how his body does all this to mine with a simple touch. I hate how he said all the things I wanted to hear, need to hear. I hate how everything he did, every sound he released and every look he gave me will forever be my favorite memory.

I look into his eyes through the mirror and slide swiftly down his cock, taking most of him inside me. Fuck, he is too long.

My torturing cry is the best symphony with his pricking groan. "Fuck." He hisses.

I take a couple of deep breaths before I slide the rest of him inside, "Mu god, Scarlett."

His gigantic size stretches my tight hole causing so much throbbing.

"Relax, sweetheart. I'll stretch you out. You are too tight." He chuckles against my shoulder before giving it a kiss. We keep our eyes locked together through the mirror as I start jumping up and down his cock.

He is fucking me from behind, while he is on his knees. Joshua Hawks is in a dirty motel, letting me ride him and he seems like he is having the time of his life. I have never imagined we would get here. To this point.

He wraps his strong arms around me and starts pinching my nipples. "They are so mine."

He keeps squeezing them while they bounce up and down with me, and I keep sliding up and down his long cock. I moan and arch my back against his hard chest.