Chapter 38

Joshua

I watched her the whole night. It was the best night of my life. I heard all her snores like they were the best music ever created. I traced her face lightly with my fingers teasing her while she slept. She tried to swat my hands away and moved away but I held her close to me. It was hard to not laugh when I kept tickling her nose and she started to complain. She thought I was one of her cats who she gave to one of the nurses at the hospital.

She's awake now and trying to sneak out of bed. She's trying to move my heavy arm from above her, but little does she know I'm awake too and I won't let her run away.

"Good morning." My hoarse whisper makes her freeze.

Her back is to me so I can't really see her face but I have a pretty good picture of her busted face. Scrunched nose and cute pouty lips, I saw it before.

"Good morning?"

"Are you asking, red?"

"No." I chuckled and pulled her back closer to me.

"Where were you going?"

"You are very needy. You know that? You almost suffocated me last night with all tha cuddling."

"You wear the one you kept me with all night with your snores. It is fair game."

She turns with a sharp gasp, "You are outrageous. I do not snore!"

I laugh my biggest laugh and throw my head back into the pillow. She playfully hits my chest and mutters something I don't get.

I lean down again and take her mouth in mine. This kiss is sweet unlike our rest, but she has to go and ruin it. She pulls away and tries to leave the bed again.

I keep her caged in and stick her back to mine, making her feel my hard cock.

He whimpers.

"Why are you trying to escape?"

"I have work."

"I have work too, and JJ."

"Then let us leave."

"No, not yet."

"Yes, we are leaving." She tries to get out again but I pull her back.

I slide my hand under her shirt, which is my shirt on her and it makes her look fucking delicious, I let my hand travel up until I cup one of her perfect, full breasts. They are big, big enough for my large hands.

"Hi." I say. It carries too many unspoken words I want her to hear, but I keep them in for now.

She turns, takes a moment to gaze into my eyes and says, "Hello." My favorite Hello.

I smile down at her and as I was going in for another kiss, her phone rings.

I groan. "Saved by the bell, sweetheart."

She smiles and jumps off the bed. She takes the call and starts dressing up again. That damn pantsuit.

"Yes, I understand."

"We would love to."

"Thank you so much."

She turns with a bright smile on her face and says, "You're going to wear a suit again."

Now I groan even louder. "Why?"

"We are invited to a party!"

"Why?" What party?

"You know...fake fiancé?...pretending. Our deal. This was Ava and we got an invitation to a gala that grace and the board will be there. She said it is like a test run before the final decision in our charity event."