Λ. GЯΞIGH

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ғᴏʀ ʜᴀᴛᴇʀs. ɪ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs."

The same as my old story BXG compilation will be the same as this one, some readers still urging me to publish this old sins I don't want to continue since many writers target me to bring my story down, and make their stories go to rise and popular. That's why I stopped pursuing the genre of lgbt-themed in my stories since they bring me negative impact and pain in myself. I'll just publish this since it was a request. Other than that, this is the last.

Some stories here are un-edited and never changed, others are either in different profiles or sites but I can assure you, all words will be published here is canonical and original manuscript. Pictures used in covers are arted by the owner of the art but, the editing of it is mine to claim. Character used here are either original characters or korean artist/idols.

Beware that these stories I had is old, un-edited, and never to change the old plot. Please do not comment something that aren't relate to the story of mine or else it will be reported. Thank you for your understanding. Enjoy to those who love this kind of stuff!

▪️ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢs ▪️

#1 in unedited out of 74 stories on January 11, 2024

#4 in gayfiction out of 560 stories on January 22, 2024

#5 in compilation out of 1.8k stories on November 30, 2023

#7 in alternateuniverse out of 714 stories on May 25, 2024

#15 in unedited out of 74 stories on January 07, 2024

#20 in old story out of 21 stories on December 29, 2023

▪️ sᴛᴏʀʏ ʟɪsᴛ ▪️

sʜᴏᴛ ʙʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ (2019)

ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴜs (2022)

ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ʜɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ (2021)

ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ (𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒᴀɪxɢʜ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ