2. Party

************

Raj mahal

Abhimanyu entered the house, he found it a bit weird cause his brothers and sisters were standing a row smirking at him in the corridor. He ignored them and headed towards his room, when mihir cleared his throat making him stop as he was irritated now.

"What? " He said Irritatingly.

"Bhai sa we listened, that someone flipped his hair in your eyes and even called you an idiot and.... " Prisha said but stopped in between when he glared at her.

" Just a rumor we heard " Prisha said as she was scared of his anger.

"You shouldn't believe in rumors" Said abhimanyu, he started walking but stopped when he listened to the exact same voice of the girl this morning.

He gritted his teeth as he already knew that someone captured this moment and maybe right now he'll be the trending topic.

"Aditya" He shouted angrily while he gulped in fear.

" Ji bhai sa" Said Aditya in a scared tone.

"What is the use of your degree when you can't handle even this situation you know what just burn that useless degree of yours" He said angrily while Aditya sighed in relief.

"Bhai sa you just scared me with your aura don't worry I've already cleared the mess even before it happens, I will make sure the person deletes the video who captured it" Said Aditya.

"Then what is this? " He asked him as he was hell annoyed right now.

"Ohh this video I just kept a copy of it so that we can see there is someone who can shout on you too" Saying he laughed and they all ran from there to save their life while abhimanyu just broke the vase from side table and walked to his room in order to calm his anger, cause he know no matter how much he shows his anger to the people but he really can't be angry on his siblings and for family he has another level of respect for them that's why he is the ideal son, a ideal grandson and a ideal king. He knows what to do, he already has the solutions of the problem even before they occur, he cares for its people and he wants to maintain the dignity of his family, so that they can say proudly that their decision of handing him the position of the king was not wrong. He knows how the people were against when he was going to be king but he made sure that nobody can question him and his family,by his work. He did everything to make the life of their people good. The people who were against the decision now they're the ones who support him, they're the ones who respect him. He made sure that his people got the best and he did that.

Time skip to the dining table...

His family is sitting on the dining table waiting for Abhimanyu as it's their daily ritual for the whole family to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner together. Everyone was chit chatting once abhimanyu came and the food was served to them. Abhimanyu got busy eating but he sensed something weird as his whole family was murmuring to each other. It's like they're talking about him but not want him to listen he got pissed and said

" If you guys are very to not let me know then kindly talk once I leave. " Saying he again started eating when his mom said

"It's nothing we were just wondering if your eyes are gone or not" His dad started laughing along with his family while he sighed in frustration he mentally just cursed the moment when he met the girl.

Meenakshi (his grand mother Raj mata) cleared her throat everyone went silent then she spoke

"You guys should not make fun of my grandson" While Abhi sighed in relief...

" Finally there is someone who cares about me thank you dadi" Said abhimanyu...

" So what if he is an idiot and still he is our son? " She said, smirking, making everyone laugh once again.