6. Akward moment

***********

Her eyes widen in shock. Her eyes widen seeing his well built body, with six buiscuits. She started at his toned body but when she realized she immediately turned back.

" Yeah see I told you, you have bad intentions towards me. Now you proved it" saying he ran to bathroom while siya got embarressed, she immediately went to bed and slept while covering herself with blanket from head to toe. She wanted to save herself from the embarressment and his accusations too.

After few minutes Abhimanyu came while changing his shirt he laughed a bit, seeing her sleeping while covering herself. As of now he didn't wanted to trouble her more , so he went to his side and slept while facing her.

It was almost 4 in the morning, both siya and Abhimanyu were in deep sleep but seems like , someone told Abhimanyu's address to the problem. He was sleeping peacefully when suddenly siya kicked him in her sleep on his stomach and he landed on the floor.
He immediately got up from sleep and yelped in pain while holding his stomach.

He saw siya was sleeping spreading her hands and legs, he just sighed in frustration and said to himself
" I should've been slept on couch, I can't believe king of jodhpur got kicked by his wife" Saying he took the pillow and went to the couch but sleep was already gone far away from his eyes.

He somehow spend his time on phone and got up at sharp 5 am , he changed his clothes in gym clothes and went to the gym.

When he came back it was already 7:30, he saw siya still sleeping, her leg is on the headboard of the bed, and her head is on the opposite side of the bed. He chuckled a bit seeing her cute pute on her face, he went near her and kept her leg down from headboard. He went to bathroom to take bath.

Siya was her in own dreamworld when her phone started ringing, she traveled her hand on side board and took her phone. She accepted the and kept near her ear while her eyes was still closed.

"Hello " She said in sleepy voice.

" Ohh for God sake siya, today is your pehli rasoi. It's already 8 am you're so late, get up" Shanti said from other side of the phone.

She immediately got up with a jerk as she saw time it was showing 8 am.

" Thanks mom for waking me up, I'm hunging up as I'm already late" She said and cut the call she hurriedly got up from the bed. She wore her slipper and again she wore each in opposite feet. She ran towads the bathroom as her slipper stucked in the carpet and the moment she was falling down abhimanyu opened the door of the bathroom . In order to save herself she streached her hand and her hand landed on his towel and fell down with his towel and this moment his dick was right in front of her face. He took a moment to realize what just happened, he shouted so loudly which just closed her eyes. He again ran to the bathroom. While she went in a deep shock. As of now she just wanted to jump from the tarrace.

They both were in utter shock, Abhimanyu was too stunned to speak a word. The moment siya listened the opening sound of the door, she ran to the balcony. While abhimanyu entered in the room and sighed in relief when he didn't saw siya. He immediately took his belongings, wear his watch and perfume and went outside taking long step. Praying no to bump her atleast for today.

While siya saw him walking out, she came in the room, her heartbeat was racing fast as her cheeks was crimson red. The scene came in her mind she smiled like a mad women
" He is big though " She said to herself.