44. Reunite?

Vote target : 1.5k

Abhimanyu's pov*

When we first met, I was only chasing my enemy. Soon they started chasing me as they already knew about our plan. I had no idea how that happened, who leaked the plan, but soon a car came back up, then it hit me. Maybe this was planned to get them confused and I was right it was Rahul who planned all this. I got to know this when we were at Joshi house.

Soon I got to know that Rahul asked you about kuldevi pooja, but actually that attack was planned by someone else. We always had to escape with the help of Rahul, as he joined hands with enemies and came out for rescue with the help of Aryan, as he has to prove his loyalty towards the kapoors.

When I was visiting France, he got to know it's all their trap to get me, he knew I'll not listen to anyone and definitely will not come back like a coward. So he used you as bait, and when I landed I got the message that you're not fine. He knew I didn't give fuck to anything when it comes to you. I came back, when I got to know you're sick because of him I became so angry. It's not like I don't trust him, no proof can turn me against him, he is my best friend and most trusted person. But when Aryan called me and told me everything was numb, I didn't know why he didn't involve me in planning and plotting, he managed to send me some proof via Aryan, that's when I got one more text. It was via our secret code, it said

“ The time has come, I have replaced your gun with duplicate bullets. Just hit me with a bullet when I will back off near the ditch, rest I'll explain everything to you  at sheesh mahal, we will meet there only” Anger rushed in my veins when I got to know his planning and plotting. I was angry because he planned everything on his own and didn't even give me time to stop his stupid plan. Everything was going according to the plan until you arrived. I couldn't tell the truth there because my enemies were following us and so was our evil bua. Everything would have been different, if you hadn't arrived there.

I thought to tell you but Bua was keeping her eye on us, and I got worried that if your behaviour towards me changed after knowing the truth, bua would definitely suspect us and it was the golden chance to get the proof and plan against them.

Author's pov*

3 months ago*

Sheesh mahal

Abhimanyu entered the mahal angrily, he saw Rahul was sitting on a couch having fruits, he got angrily and ran towards him, Rahul already sensed the danger and he ran to save himself. He was ready to kill him for this blunder

“ Sale kutte, meri zindagi mein aag laga kar khud fruits kha rha hai, wapas rakh de use wrna gala daba dunga tera” Said Abhimanyu angrily, while Rahul gulped in fear.

“ You bastard, After making my life hell you're eating fruits, keep it back or else I'll choke you”

“ Abhimanyu, calm down. I have my explanation. Just be quiet and listen to me for a few minutes” He said and somehow Abhimanyu called, of course he wanted to know all, thus suspense was killing him.

“ Fine, sir” Said Abhimanyu but Rahul was still unsure about his actions until he took out his gun again.

“ Chup chap baith ja, isbaar to goliya bhi asli hai” he warned and Rahul sat beside him immediately.

( sit quietly or this time the bullets are real.)

“ Abhimanyu, it all started 3 months ago, when I got a text from kapoors, they asked me to meet one of the trusted men. I went to meet them, and they offered me a lot of money. Well, I was about to show them their place until Preeti got into it. They blackmailed me, only if they knew I had the ability to give them a tour of hell. But I pretended as they were expecting me to be and I also didn't want to take any risk regarding Preeti. Our relationship was at a very vulnerable point, her family was forcing her and if they go to know these problems they will surely reject it. I gave them all the information and planned a backup according to it. I managed to get proof of their dirty illegalworkss, because their every plan was backfiring. First I stopped the attack near the temple, then I warned Abhimanyu regarding Kuldevi Mandir's attack, they didn't include me when they were planning for Prisha Or it would have never happened. And I also got the idea that they are suspecting me. I started my work fast. I gathered all the proofs as soon as possible but I knew now there is no escape, I have to die and they will kill me anyway. So I thought to plan this fake death or else they would have killed me in real life " He told Abhimanyu, while Abhimanyu sighed in frustration.