39. Rahul is dead

Vote target  1.5k

Siya's pov*

I got up when I heard the yelling sound of Abhimanyu, he was trying hard to not burst on the person on the other side of the phone. Suddenly he broke the vase when he saw something on his phone. He was looking furious, his eyes dripping with anger. “ RAHULL”  He growled in anger and suddenly I became numb, is he angry because bhai let me eat ice cream. I saw him walking out of the room, I came out of the thoughts and decided to follow him. I don't want him to fight with bhai because of me. I gathered all my strength and chased him. He sat in the car and drove off. I also took a car and chased him but I couldn't as he was driving at the highest speed. The car was running on the streets, so I decided to just follow his way and talk to him when he would stop.

But the car disappeared from my sight. I was thankful as there are no turns on the road or I'll not be able to find him. I drove till I spotted his car near the road. I stopped my car and came out of the car but the scene in front of me shocked me as hell. Abhimanyu was pointing a gun at bhai and before I could say something he pulled the trigger and the bullet hit his chest and in the blink of an eye he fell into the ditch.

“ BHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII”

Abhi's pov*

The moment he spitted all his venom I couldn't stop myself and pulled the trigger, the bullet hit his chest and he fell into the ditch. But fear ran into my veins when I heard someone familiar.

“ BHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII” Siya shouted on the top of her lung while blood dried in my veins due to the fear of losing her.

“ Siya, what is she doing here?” word escaped from my mouth, and in no time she started running to the ditch but before she could jump I held her.

“ What are you doing Shona please get a hold on yourself” I said while taking her in my embrace but the next moment she pushed me making me stumble on my feet.

“ How dare you? You killed my brother, how could you Abhimanyu? What he has done to deserve this” She held my collar and yelled at my face. I tried to hold her but she pushed me.

“ Don't you dare to touch me? Just don't you're a murderer and moreover you killed my brother my everything I hate you Abhimanyu” She shouted while tears were streaming down to her cheeks, her eyes turned red due to crying I couldn't see her like this, it was paining me.

I approached her, “ Siya, love  listen to me…” before I could complete she slapped me harshly.

“ Don't just don't take my name from your filthy mouth, I am feeling disgusted that you're my husband, what kind of husband you're huh who kills their brother in law, leave it who kills their best friend, did my bhai deserve this, he always stood by your side but what you have him return” Saying she slapped me again and I didn't had any answer, I know she loves and respect her brother a lot and I can't hurt her by showing his real face.

“ Just answer me why you did this” Saying she started hitting my chest with her fist, I can't see her in this vulnerable situation, I held her fist tightly while she lost her energy and cried on my chest while my hands were still holding her wrist, she cried for minutes but after few minutes she stopped crying when I saw her face she was unconscious.

“ Fuck” I panicked and slapped her cheeks lightly.

“ Shona, wake up… Shona” She didn't wake up. I picked her in my arms and settled her in the car. I buckled the seatbelt and drove to the nearest hospital.
.
.
.

Doctor came outside after checking her and approached me. “ Mr. Rathore she was sick that's why she fainted, she is alright just take care of her” He said while I nodded.