31. Blooming love

Vote target:  1.5k

Abhi's pov

I got out of the bathroom and she was busy looking at the bracelet. She looked at me like a lost puppy.
“ Abhi what's bhai's bracelet doing here?” She asked, making me go numb. “ Is it his? Maybe a different one like there can be the same product in the market” I said while she looked at me like are you serious.
“ Yes there can be, but I've made it by myself, with my hands there is no other like this” She said while fear in my heart was just increasing by her statement.
“ Oh but look it's broken now, no use” I said and laughed nervously while she looked at the bracelet with pout.
“ Yeah, I will make another one.” She said while I nodded agreeing to her as my mind was running in another direction.

“ Go and take a bath, we have a lot of work” She said while I nodded and went to the bathroom. My heart was beating fast.
“Maybe they're using these things against us, they used prisha just to create a difference between me and siya. There might be chances they're using this just to distract us, as of now they got an idea that we know both enemies are connected somehow. Yeah this is possible, I'll talk to Rahul after marriage, they're planning something big and now the time has come we need to show them their place” I thought to myself and made up my mind to talk to Rahul after marriage.

Siya's pov*

I don't know but my chest is feeling a bit heavy, like something wrong is going to happen. I can see Abhi is really tense and hiding it professionally. What could it be? Maybe prisha yeah that he is thinking but there is something more, he is looking tense since yesterday. Or maybe I am thinking too much. He has been busy on the phone since morning. I can see tension lines on his forehead, he was continuously on my laptop, asking for details. I hope everything is fine. I don't want to disturb him but I will ask him at night for sure. I can't see him like this. From morning I am working and arranging everything. We didn't have time to talk. In the evening there is a sangeet function. The bride's family will be here till 7 pm. It's 5pm now , I have some more work to finish before getting ready. I saw him coming downstairs in a traditional outfit, looking breathtakingly handsome. Ahh this man is so perfect. The kurta is fitting perfectly. That's the different thing that button on his chest having a great struggle to get free. I just want to take him to the room, admire him and kiss him till my last breath.
“Tumhara hi pati hai beta baad mein dekh lena pehle kaam kahtam karlo”(you can stare at your husband later, first do the work) Mom said and my cheeks heated why I always embarrassed myself. I saw him giving me a teasing smile, I want to take my words back. This Akdu singh Rathore will never stop teasing me.
.
.
.
I came to my room and took a bath instantly. I dried myself and went to the changing area, I slipped in my beautiful flared lehenga. I was wearing a beautiful peacock coloured outfit, with a hint of magenta pink. The designs were embroidered with dark green and it has a lot of flare, just how I like it. I immediately gave my heart to the outfit when I saw it and that's it. I decided to make this dress mine. I chuckled at my thoughts and wore the blouse. Of Course now I can't tie the string and that's when he entered the room. He called me and I replied.
“Should I come in?” He asked, being a little hesitant.
“ Yeah you can, I am almost done.” I told him and he entered. He saw me and froze at his spot. His eyes were just admiring me and I became a little conscious of my look.
“ What happened?” I asked slowly and he shook his head.
“ you're looking beautiful, Shona,” He said and heat spread over my cheeks.
“ Thank you, can you tie this” I said and turned back while I heard his footsteps approaching me.

He held the strings, his fingers brushing my bare back. My blouse is backless and on the top it's only supported with a string. He tied a little tightly, and a moan slipped my mouth.
“ Ahhhh”
“Is it tight?” He asked while I nodded my head. He kept it lil loose and for me it was too much.
“ Little tight,” I said and followed my instructions and tied perfectly this time.
I turned back while he pulled me by my waist, “ You've so much trust on these strings” He asked, smirking , while my face became red.