42. Siya is kidnapped

Siya's pov*

I couldn't do that, I was not able to hurt him. Why I love him so much, he hurt my brother. But my Abhi will never do something like this. He knew it was poison but he accepted whatever I had for him. When he can drink the poison for me then he would never harm my brother knowing I live with him to the death. Whether it is a big mystery or there is something more which I am not able to see. I am believing what I saw but I need a strong reason for it, because my brother betrayed Abhi and it is not settling well with me, he was his best friend and always supported him in his goods and bad so there is no way he betrayed Abhi. I wiped off my tears and washed my face. It was like this incident knocked some sense into me. Or I would have never been able to forgive myself if something had happened to Abhi. I don't know when I became like this, I was exactly doing the thing which he did with me. I dried my face and came out of the bathroom. I saw the room was empty and the mess was already cleared. A guilt rushed into my body, I shook my head and went to vanity, I took out my moisturiser and applied it on my face. I should focus on getting information which has been hidden from me since starting. My gaze diverted to the phone which was ringing, I saw my phone but there was no call and the phone was still ringing. Then I saw his phone on the couch. I went there but before I could pick it up, he came into the room suddenly and snatched the phone. I was startled at first but his behaviour seemed suspicious. “Is he cheating on you” my consciences mocked me and i closed my eyes in irritation, “ You dedh (डेढ़) futiya (one and half feet) brain can't you think little more, before 10 minutes ago he was ready to die for me” I mocked back in irritation. My thoughts diverted when he spoke.

“ I need to go to Sheesh mahal. There are some problems between the caretakers and villagers, that's why I am in a hurry” He said while I nodded he kissed my forehead and my eyes closed by itself, feeling the warmth of his lips. He moved outside while I started thinking of the plan to get out the more information. I think Aryan can help me, but he is literally Abhi ka Chamcha, use to pakka hi bata dega. ( But he is Abhi's man, he will definitely tell him).

.

.

.

Abhi's pov*

It's been three months she hasn't talked to me, my heart sunk in sadness every time she ignores me. But it's me who is responsible, I shouldn't complain about her behaviour. She has been acting weird in these months, but from a week she is a little stable. She usually ignores me and I know she will never accept me after what I have done but it's like she has accepted the fate that she has to live with me no matter what. In fact, she has started caring for me a little bit. She will usually take a long time to get ready so we can go for breakfast together. She thinks I don't notice but with whom she is kidding, she is my life ofcourse I will notice every single thing related to her. She takes out my clothes and her excuse is she needs to get ready and I don't need to wait any longer my dumb Siya is really cute. I chuckled at her antics when I got the call of Aryan. I frowned a bit, why is he calling me? Thinking I picked up the call and before I could say something I heard his tensed voice.

“ Boss, they kidnapped Rani sa” He said and his voice dripped with panic.

“ What?” I asked loudly as it was shocking for me.

“ Boss, mam came out of the office and a car came and took her forcefully, they even used chloroform so that she couldn't fight” He told me the story and my veins popped out of my skin, anger bursted in my veins.

“ Where were you making the script of her kidnapping? Why didn't you stop them” I asked in anger, this is the first time I am shouting at him he usually doesn't give me any reason.