33. The mystery suitcase

अंजानो के शहर में गुमनाम मैं
खुद को समेटने में परेशान मैं
यादों से दोस्ती और हक़ीक़त से अंजान मैं
क्या करू उन यादों का जिसमें रह गयी सिर्फ़ मैं

Koi jarurat nahi hai meri do rupaye ki shayri par hasne ki chapter padhne aaye ho uspar focus karo aur target par

Vote target : 1.5k

Abhimanyu's pov*

I ran to the closet, and I saw Siya jumping in excitement. I took a deep breath as I was scared of hearing her screams. I held her by her shoulder and made her stand but she hugged while jumping in excitement.
“ Oh my god Abhi, so many dresses, is it for me?” She asked me while I smiled and kissed her forehead.
“ Yes, and not just dresses many more” I said while she smiled widely in amusement.

“ Really?” She asked in excitement while I nodded. I pointed to the upper drawer which was filled with handbags and pointed to the side one which was filled with footwear. She opened the side cabinet and saw all the footwear. She smiled happily and opened the upper drawer which was filled with handbags.

She jumped in excitement and hugged me tightly, I smiled at her childish behaviour.
“Why is she so cute? This cuteness is not good for my health. I might not be able to focus on anything” I thought but my thoughts broke when I heard her whining.

I chuckled a bit when I saw her not reaching the upper drawer. She was jumping like a monkey.

“ Ufff Abhi you shouldn't have placed it here, don't you know about my eiffel tower height? '' She said as she was agitated. I laughed at her statement. Yeah, it's not my fault she talks like this, and I found it cute and funny at the same time.

“ Yeah, we have to do something about your height” I said and sighed but after her comeback, I should be scared and careful while talking to her.

“ Or maybe we have to put some inches in,” She said with a straight face and my dirty mind, I want to throw it in the dustbin.
She smirked lightly while my face was flustered, but the moment she realised she turned back.

“ Ahh, I was talking about heels. Look at a few inches of heel and I'll be able to reach there” She said wearing one of those heels. And I facepalmed internally.

“ Does she really talk in double meaning or is it just my dirty mind?” I thought internally well who cares, I shrugged off and focused on her blabbering.

“ Don't worry I will arrange it inside the cabinet, it will be easy for you” I said while she gave me a sheepish and innocent smile.

“ I don't know, but I know this much that she is not as innocent as she looks, well again who cares good for me and is pleasurable for us” oh my god what dirty thoughts I am dealing with. I shook my head to throw out my thoughts and focused on her.