12. Kuldevi pooja

Hii cuties, first of all i'm really sorry to keep you on hold, but now my exams are over I'll post every alternate day at 9:00 pm this is my new schedule and there will be no uploads on Sunday. I'll upload chapters 2500+ words. I hope I'm forgiven now. And I want to specially thanks to the people who followed me trusted me and voted mtly story, trust me you guys are hidden gem in this world. I'm lucky to have you all I love you so much ❤.

*************

Siya's pov*

I was almost ready getting out of the room when I got a call from Rahul bhai, I immediately picked up the call, "hello bhai" I chirped in happiness, while chukled and responded, " Hello baccha, how are you? " He asked, "I'm fine bhai what about you? And how is everyone in family? " I asked

"Everyone one is good, so am I" He replied to me. "Bhai is something important you want to talk " I asked cause I was getting late of course. "No baccha just wanted to listen to your voice, are you going somewhere" He asked me, "yeah, we are going to kuldevi mandir, i'm so happy we are going to meet today" I chirped in happiness while he chuckled. "Ok have a safe journey, bye" He said while I replied and hung till then Abhi also came outside looking abosoutely handsome.

I couldn't move my eyes from him, " Itna pyara purush mil kaise gya mujhe mahadev ji" I wishpered to myself and he didn't listen I'm not stupid to make his ego stronger.

"Are you done biwi? Can we go now" He asked with a little smirk while I just rolled my eyes and moved out of the room and he followed me.

........

We got dowstairs, where everyone was waiting for me.

"Woah, do you think bhabhi has done this colour matchmaking " Mihir wishpered to prisha.

" I don't think so, I think it's bhai" Aditya wishpered from behind.

" Ohh do you think bhai is this happening but we can't trust his this behavior, cause he acting differently since he got married" Wishpered prisha.
"Point... But they got cut off by a smack on their head and it was none other than their dadi.

" Stop murmuring, and go to car and look after the things are properly placed or not" She ordered while they both went outside.

Siya and abhi took blessings, from everyone and walked outside.

Unknown

"Be ready they are heading towards the temple" a man instructed someone on the call.

Time skip

Siya and abhi was in front seat, while prisha and mihir was sitting at back and bickering continuously.

"Whom are you talking to? Are you having boyfriend" Mihir asked peeking in prisha's phone .

"Listen you damrulal stay away from my matters" Prisha said annoyingly.

" Oh hello chaar futiya, how dare you to call me damrulal, from which angle I do look like that" Said mihir while sita was enjoying their bickerings.

" From every angle, jab bhi mauka milta h bajna sura ho jate ho fate hue speaker ki tarah" Said prisha sticking her tongue out.