45. Justice

Vote target : 1.5K

Siya's pov*

“ Are you not disappointed ?” I asked, gathering my courage.

“ Why?” He asked softly and cupped my cheeks, his palms were covering the side of my neck and his thumb was rubbing my cheekbone softly.

“ I tried to…. to.. K… ki..” I couldn't even complete it, while he smiled softly and kissed my forehead.

“ So, you're my life Shona, you've all rights on me, you can make me happy or you can kill me, I promise I will love you the same in both scenarios, same respect” He said while tears streamed down to my cheeks.

“ Why do you love me so much?” I asked sobbing while he just smiled at me.

“ There is no specific reason to do that Shona, maybe one day that reason will be no more, maybe you will change, maybe I will change but one thing is permanent and that is my love for you. Infact, it will just increase like interest over a lifetime .” he said while my heartbeat raced at his talks, maybe I did wrong and my guilt is right at its place, but my Abhi will do everything to make me feel innocent. I moved to his lap and hugged him tightly, I pecked his cheeks and soon I peppered his whole face with pecks. He giggled and enjoyed the shower of kisses.

“ I wanted a grand romantic proposal” I told him, keeping the back of my head on his chest.

“ Who said it was a proposal?” he asked, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck, while I turned back happily, just to confirm if I heard it right.

“ It was not?” I asked, not believing him while he nodded. I pouted my lips happily while he pecked it. I hugged him again and he kept caressing my hair.

“ Abhi…” Before I could complete he captured my lips and started kissing me passionately, I kissed him back with the same passion and he smiled in a kiss. He was grabbing my waist tightly and my hands clutched onto his shirt. We were lost in the kiss, our lips danced on each other feeling ecstasy.

We kissed for a few minutes and then I was out of breath, I tapped his shoulder and pulled out. I was breathing heavily but my eyes never left his gaze. He caressed my back softly to ease my breath, while smiling at me.

“ Don't ever call me Abhimanyu, it doesn't matter how much we fought, or how angry you are . Shona, I feel like I lost my existence, don't ever do this to your Abhi. Everytime you call me Abhimanyu I feel like a breath from my life is lost” He said and my heart clench, I knew it hurts him when I call him Abhimanyu somewhere I did it deliberately to hurt him but his reason and explanation giving me a guilt and heartache.

“ I am sorry Abhi” I said while he kissed my forehead.

“You were saying something?” He asked, avoiding the apology part.

“Oh yeah, What if I had forgiven you earlier?” I asked in curiosity.

“ Then I would have never forgiven myself for coming in between you and your brother, I would have never forgiven myself for creating a difference in your heart for Rahul, be it real Or fake I can't take it my Siya is letting go all her ethics and trust to the person who loved her to death” He told me, his eyes dripped with honesty, all of sudden I felt so lucky to have this loving and understanding man in my life. I hugged him tightly and sobbed on his chest, I don't know but I cannot get rid of this guilt so soon, maybe it will go with time.

“ But I will not forgive you for lying to me, I almost lost you in these acts” I said while sobbing on his chest.

“ I am here, I will surely earn my forgiveness” He said while I hit his chest and he chuckled lightly.