11. Teasing

*************

Abhi's pov*

I was really happy when biwi asked me to come to the office. I really wanted to do something special for her, I know I'm not perfect in these things but I really wanted her to know that, I am all ready to work on this marriage. She is my wife, my better half, I am really happy that she also wanted this.

I got to know more about her, when I talked I got to know that she is lonely from inside. Somewhere I heard that the person laughs more, has the deepest pain inside them. I know she cares for everyone, she loves her family. Her family was the sole reason for her to agree to this marriage and I'm glad she agreed. Before I thought that she was really violent, but now I came to know her real self. That's why people said that don't judge a book by its cover.

I was happy when she took a stand for herself on first day, but I was wrong, just wasting food was the only reason that triggerd her, otherwise she wouldn't have listened to all those shits of bua. Mihir told me the incident briefly and I was really angry on bua but mom handled it well I must say.

I was a bit upset that she didn't shared it with me but I know she has no intention of hiding the things from me, I think so.

I was sitting on the couch with my laptop, when she entered the room, she looked at me but I didn't moved my eyes from laptop. She pouted and took slow steps towards me , she cleared her throat to gain my attention, but i am stubborn too.

" Water is on side table" I said while she sighed in frustration while I just chuckled internally. Well, she looks cute when she is irritated.

" Abhi... " She called me I just hummed without looking at her.

" Abhi.. Why are you not talking to" She said with pout on her lips.

" I am working" I said while she sighed in frustration and snacted the laptop from me, I think crossed her strings of patience.

She kept the laptop on the table and held my collar tightly, " Listen I had enough of your tantrums now talk to me, I didn't do it purposely, I don't have intention of hiding it it's just I thought there is no need to tell you mom handled it " She said ina breath.

" I know " I said while she gasped dramatically, and I was just enjoying her drama.

" So you know everything, still teasing me this is not good " She said and started leaving while I held her hand and pulled her, the next moment she landed in my lap.

" Listen I know your intentions very well, but I'm angry that you didn't take a stand for yourself, you let someone disrespect you, I don't know what you think but you let some disrespect my wife, whom I respect the most, you let someone direspect my queen, you let someone disrespect your family whom you love to the death, and this is not acceptable at all biwi" I said while she shivered in my touch and the hot breath which was hitting her ears.

" But ... " She said but I cut her off.

" I know what you're thinking, but please don't let anyone to disrespect you, be capabale of giving it back to the person, do whatever you want to do I'll be always with you" I said while she nodded .

I inhaled her perfume while she cluthched onto my shirt. God this women is making me crazy.

" Abhi its late we should sleep we have to leave early " She said in low voice while I nodded and picked her up in my arms, I made her lay on the bed and settled beside her. She immediately kept her head on my chest, while I wrapped my hand around her and we drifted into slumber.