16. Siya's Investigation

500 + votes thank you cuties, I am so happy I hope this book will reach more people.

I was sleeping peacefully when my phone started ringing, disturbing my precious sleep. I picked it up without looking at the caller id.

" Jo bhi ho bhagwan maaf nhi karega subah subah meri neend kharab karne ke liye" I said in a sleepy voice.

" Saza to apko bhi honi chahiye meri nind udakar rakhne ke liye" Said abhi while I sat in bed immediately listening to his hoarse voice.

" Abhi aap, par wha to raat hai aap jag kyu rahe hai" I said with concern.

" What do I do when my biwi is such a sleepyhead, I put an alarm according to India's time zone, I didn't want you to get late" He said yawning.

" Accha mai uth gyi abhi aap so jao apki toh meeting bhi h subah jaldi" I said while he just hummed.

" Aur suniye"

" Ji kahiye"

" Don't be careless take care bye and good night" I said hurriedly while I heard his chuckle from the other side I hung up immediately and ran to the bathroom.

I took a shower immediately and entered the closet, I saw his shirt hanging on , I took it and wore it immediately and started dancing, uff abhi I miss you apke bina to ghar, ghar hi nhi lagta saying I hugged myself.

Suddenly my head went to the clock, and I ran to my side of the wardrobe and changed into office clothes. I checked myself in the mirror once again and went down for breakfast.

.
.
.
.

Everyone was eating silently while bua was throwing daggers with her eyes which I cared less about, I am not going to listen to her when it's about family's safety. I don't know, I've seen this man somewhere and it was not a pleasant scene. But where, I can't remember and moreover he gives me a bad vibe I need to be sure.

I looked at prisha she was eating silently,
" Prisha I'll drop you at college and pick you up after as it is in the same direction and we will get some time to spend" I said while she glared at me, I am really sorry I don't want to interfere but he is not good I need to make sure first.

" Ohk bhabhi sa, anymore orders" She mocked me with a fake smile.

" Prisha watch your tone, is this a way to talk" Said meera maa making her more angry.

" Oh of course now she is your daughter na you don't need anyone" She said making everyone.

Author pov

" Prisha is this a way to talk to your mom" Said rajveer.

" Sorry papa" She mumbled.

" Maa, don't worry she is just angry at me, she asked me to pick up her yesterday but I got late" Said siya tried to cover up but as of now everyone has a bit idea that something is fishy.

.
.
.
.

Siya was standing near the car waiting for prisha, when mihir approached siya. She smiled at him but his face was blank.

" Bhabhi, is everything okk" He asked
"Yeah everything is fine, what happened" She asked smiling.

"Ohh please bhabhi everyone knew on table " He said.

" It's ok mihir, it's not a big deal we had some disagreements now she is angry but don't worry I'll make it up to her " She said while he nodded.

" Bhabhi, I believe you but do tell me if it's something serious, or you need any help" He said while I ruffled his hair.